Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I prefer the stock taillights over any '05-'09 aftermarket offerings too.
Lisa and I keep looking at options for her Shelby and it always comes down to liking the stock ones best

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Nah, but it's my car and I think I'm enjoying it. Lol.

Picked it up from body shop today. Had fenders rolled and had the paint corrected and it looks perfect again. Clutch and goodies next week.

6fd59714b1b807045b183a92c2896a1f.jpg

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Nah, but it's my car and I think I'm enjoying it. Lol.

Picked it up from body shop today. Had fenders rolled and had the paint corrected and it looks perfect again. Clutch and goodies next week.

Fenders look perfect now with the wheel offset. Great finishing touch. Did you roll all the fenders?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Needs SHR lower grill and the Roush splitter, I'm ok with you copying me when car looks that damn good

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Fenders look perfect now with the wheel offset. Great finishing touch. Did you roll all the fenders?

I just had my guys roll the front enough without creasing the exterior of the fender. The rears haven't had an issue. I had to use a 3mm spacer on the rear of my Shelby with these wheels but on the Bullitt I haven't had to.

Needs SHR lower grill and the Roush splitter, I'm ok with you copying me when car looks that damn good

I will eventually get that SHR grille, I had it before and that's a nice piece. I ordered a couple things last night and almost pulled the trigger on the splitter. I really want to, but I need to know how much I'm going to hack up the bottom of this new bumper. I really don't want it to look like shit... IF you possibly could get pictures underneath yours, I would be in debt to ya!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Let me know how that RXT is once you get it in.
A friend just got it in his '07 GT500 and it's chattering and at low speed he says it's shuddering when inching along in traffic, ... this is after he's already put about 400 miles on it ...

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Got the clutch and brakes done last week. I've put about 20-30 miles on it so far and it feels much better, especially since the TOB is 100% lol.

91d0bf938aa94400809adfafc07ceccf.jpg

d27e53fe50c7dda6122f62c7c19e82a5.jpg

1fe7e8d5347345a10ac3e47f2d2efb7f.jpg

I decided on the Raxiom tinted lights, smoked led 3rd and vinyl tinted markers. The marker vinyl was disappointing to say the least since it did not cover the entire marker lens.

e32d2c381ad2a22c59c48e76b4e8b925.jpg

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I will eventually get that SHR grille, I had it before and that's a nice piece. I ordered a couple things last night and almost pulled the trigger on the splitter. I really want to, but I need to know how much I'm going to hack up the bottom of this new bumper. I really don't want it to look like shit... IF you possibly could get pictures underneath yours, I would be in debt to ya!

I'll sell you a gently used APR splitter with custom powder coated, gray hardware.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Got the clutch and brakes done last week. I've put about 20-30 miles on it so far and it feels much better, especially since the TOB is 100% lol.

My buddy that just recently got his RXT done and was having chattering/shuddering issues just told me yesterday that his noises/issues were most likely related to him being in 3rd when he thought he was in 1st, so he was lugging the engine.
Apparently he's still getting used to the MGW's much-closer spacing .... :whistle1:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back