Project Slobra **PIC HEAVY**

fiveohwblow

Flame Thrower
Reaction score
Kilian, I honestly think that Matt and I will be able to get past this shit. I don't think he's a bad dude and I hate the fact that things got personal between him and I. My beef is with the shop and I'm going to do my best to keep him out of this.

Now back to the shit Marc posted last night. I am fuming at the moment. To twist the truth like that to try and make me look like I was the one that dropped the ball. An absolute joke. But then again, I can't say I'm surprised. I really hope that someone that was directly involved with the situation does the right thing, though I understand if they don't (can't).

The only things I ever asked for from the shop was for a replacement brake light that was broken while it was at the shop, the items I brought to the shop for tuning returned and to return the MAF that they purchased without my consent. (See attached emails)

The car sat at the shop for just over 2 months. Tuning started on 3/12. I wasn't asked to get a hold of Eric until 5/2, and that was with me finally texting the shop to find out how things were going. The three weeks prior I HEARD NOTHING. Only after getting a hold of Eric was I aware about how shitty the communication had been between the shop and Eric. It was after this that I asked to be cc'd on emails between the shop and Eric so I could make sure of where the process was. I only recieved a reply from Eric.

The other thing that Eric did, was that he owned up. He got behind and not only did he admit that to me, but he did to all of facebook. But to put it all on him is bullshit. (See attached texts/email/Zendesk).

LMFTFY - When it was clear that nothing was being done between TMS and his tuner, Dan personally got involved and tried to push Dan's tuner and TMS into finishing the car.

Once again, bending the truth. Brian, You and Scott all waited around after hours for me to get the so we could sit down and talk. Reason that all three of you wanted to talk? After the conversation I had with Scott on the phone, you all knew how pissed I was. We most definitely shook hands, but I didn't say anything fucking close to "thanking you for not charging me". And if I would have known about the shit that I was about to walk out to, I wouldn't have wasted 5 minutes with any of you trying to save face. (See attached email)

I misread this when I originally posted. What does Jimmy have to do with any of this situation between me and your shop? I have no clue if what you say is true or not because I wasn't there, but what is the point attacking his character here?

You are absolutely right. No one is perfect. But there is a big difference between someone who takes ownership when they make a mistake and those that don't. You guys never once said you made a mistake. All you ever did was try to place blame, just like you are doing now.

With that being said, I'd like to publicly apologize for a mistake I made. I'm sorry I ever gave you my business. Phew, that feels better.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

danbogart

Reaction score
fuk......too much reading......i need more pictures to look at to keep me going on this thread.....

It's been a little busy at work this morning. I promise I'll have you something sometime today. ;)

Spelling errors brought to you by Tapatalk 2.

Boss Man

Real Performance Mustangs
Reaction score
Edited. In hope that friendships can be salvaged.

Last edited:

fiveohwblow

Flame Thrower
Reaction score
I believe said shoppe does have a dyno and tuning. At least this is what I interpreted from him communicating with me during a recent event we both attended. I am certainly not their spokesperson though.

dusten

Reaction score
Justin, I was lead to believe something similar, as I am debating dragging a supercharged 3v down there...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back