Project Slobra **PIC HEAVY**

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
.......so is the car done? I'm confused as I read that cluster fuck of a link.....was this brooks fault, tms fault, or were u just pissed they didn't find an oil leak?

Edit:while I was typing I didn't see the replies u made.....sucky situation for sure. U driving it yet?

Last edited:

danbogart

Reaction score
.......so is the car done? I'm confused as I read that cluster fuck of a link.....was this brooks fault, tms fault, or were u just pissed they didn't find an oil leak?

Edit:while I was typing I didn't see the replies u made.....sucky situation for sure. U driving it yet?

No, the car is in Portland and probably will be for at least a little while.

Wow, what a bad situation for an amazing build. I also found it very interesting about the mutilpe engines in mindifIsmokes car and then he got a job there. Didnt the last engine from that car come from you?

Shitty situation either way and I hope you get the car going, such an amazing build to just abandon it.

Yeah, to be honest it got to a point where it was just a frustration and I just chose to forget I even had it. And yeah the last motor was my livernois stroker. Said he made some big numbers through it before he sold the car. 1036 I think.

Spelling errors brought to you by Tapatalk 2.

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
Just like you blamed Brads for shotty work when you dropped your car off here you are now blaming me and my shop for shotty work.

1) I put a new maf in your car at the request of your tuner

2) JMS MAM was ordered and installed at request of your tuner.

3) There really isnt a wrong way to hook up E Brake

4) Sorry I didnt catch your garage mechanics improper installation of the IAC valve.

5) As far as your oil leak. I would assume it stems from another improper installation performed by your friend up north.

If your clutch was assembled wrong and fails is it my fault as well?

I would asume if you are smart enough to convert a pd car to an f1a car you are equally smart enough to put your IAC on the right way.

When your f1a destroys your weak aluminator with 4032 alloy pistons in it is it going to be my fault because I was operating the car at your tuners request on the dyno regaurdless of its issues with idle, maf, and stft?

Get your shit together dude. Before you continue your never ending search for a scape goat you should look in the mirror.

I really have nothing else to say on the matter. Im sure there is plenty I didnt touch on. I saw your car forsale on craigslist. GLWS

- Matt

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

danbogart

Reaction score
I'm out with friends right now watching football, but want to let everyone know that I will be responding to this when I get to my computer. If not tonight, first thing in the morning. And no, the car isn't for sale. I can't say I'm surprised that you'd post that without having a fucking clue what's going on there though champ. ;)

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
I'm out with friends right now watching football, but want to let everyone know that I will be responding to this when I get to my computer. If not tonight, first thing in the morning. And no, the car isn't for sale. I can't say I'm surprised that you'd post that without having a fucking clue what's going on there though champ. ;)

Did I or did I not see the car forsale or trade on cl last week? 30k cash firm price. Saying you had lost all interest in the hobby. The only person in this thread that doesnt have a clue is you scooter. People like you who cant even change a tire without assistance should not own anything but a prius with unlimited roadside assistance let alone an 800 rwhp car.

And we were great friends until Dan had a mental breakdown and accused me of being a selfish persone who only befriends people until he gets what he wants.

So to you sir I say good day.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
ill say this, ive know matt personally for 4 years. through good and bad hes been honest and straight forward. with stuff i didnt want to hear even.

ive turned wrenches with matt, ive seen his work on my 5.0 and my 3v and local customer cars. shotty work and Matt Kaiser dont go in the same book.

i know im sticking my nose in where it may not belong, but im beyond done with hearing slander against friends i KNOW are anything but good people.

danbogart

Reaction score
Did I or did I not see the car forsale or trade on cl last week? 30k cash firm price. Saying you had lost all interest in the hobby. The only person in this thread that doesnt have a clue is you scooter. People like you who cant even change a tire without assistance should not own anything but a prius with unlimited roadside assistance let alone an 800 rwhp car.

And we were great friends until Dan had a mental breakdown and accused me of being a selfish persone who only befriends people until he gets what he wants.

So to you sir I say good day.

There was a thread started on another forum where a friend posted his car on clist to see what kind of off the wall offers he got. I did exactly the same. You really think I want to take a $40,000 hit on the car? This is going to get good. You remember who was there when you popped your motor racing the camaro? I know of one guy in particular and I'll let him know about this thread. The only reason you had any business being the lead or "tuner" of ANY shop was because they fucked you over and wanted to shut you up.

You have absolutely no clue about the situation with my car bud. I had no garage and a friend that I TRUSTED that was trying to start his own shop on the side. That is the ONLY reason that shit didn't happen in my garage. The only work that didn't get done on my s197 by me was because insurance covered it and the work had to be done in a shop. I have never taken any other car I've owned to a shop. But why don't you tell me about the shit I know and the shit I don't know since you obviously are an expert on the subject.

I spent some time editing all the phone numbers out of the texts today and will be posting the screen shots in the morning of the conversations Matt and I had so you can see the mental breakdown I had. I thought it was called getting fucked over and lied to by someone I thought was a friend, but call it what you will partner. ;)

danbogart

Reaction score
ill say this, ive know matt personally for 4 years. through good and bad hes been honest and straight forward. with stuff i didnt want to hear even.

ive turned wrenches with matt, ive seen his work on my 5.0 and my 3v and local customer cars. shotty work and Matt Kaiser dont go in the same book.

i know im sticking my nose in where it may not belong, but im beyond done with hearing slander against friends i KNOW are anything but good people.

Slander is defined by something that isn't true. The rest of the screen shots will be up tomorrow. I have saved everything. Even though I wanted to give the shop a shot after what happened with Matt's car, I remembered what happened with Matt's car. And I'll let all the people that saw all this go down first hand know about this thread as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back