S&H Stealth Single Turbo kit 05-10

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
Come on guys you can't send me a PM saying pics will be up soon and not post them, that's the biggest tease ever!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Come on guys you can't send me a PM saying pics will be up soon and not post them, that's the biggest tease ever!

IMG_4144_zpsdc6zuqlc.jpg

IMG_4145_zpsq83xm12u.jpg

IMG_4142_zpshekip0k2.jpg

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Beautiful parts/workmanship Jeremy! Can't wait to see these on.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And to up date the kit here is a shot of the gen 2 all billet aluminum oil-less center section. 50% increased cooling capacity and self serviceable grease fitting! This bad boy is standard in the kit when ordered now! In the CT4-7070 T4 trim, triplex ceramic ball bearing, this turbo with billet compressor wheel and lightweight inconel turbine wheel weighs 14lbs! Lightest 70mm turbo on the market! Recommended greasing interval for gen2 is every 3-5k miles or with every oil change, and just a few pumps of fresh grease is all that is needed. With a bearing inspection recommended at 50k miles. Not bad at all compared to maintaining oil seals on an oil fed turbo! If you would like to purchase a tube of grease when you order a kit or oil less turbo let us know.

new-oil-less2_zps6684695a.png

Last edited:

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
Emailed you this afternoon about placing the order for the single system and fuel system. Can't wait to get that going.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
This is a must have!

Only thing is I would worry about clearance on these rough Oklahoma roads.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is a must have!

Only thing is I would worry about clearance on these rough Oklahoma roads.

I will one up you with shitty Hampton Roads Virginia streets, and no issues. lol

Cade's (go302) setup is that installed pic a couple posts above, he is in ok city.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I will one up you with shitty Hampton Roads Virginia streets, and no issues. lol

Cade's (go302) setup is that installed pic a couple posts above, he is in ok city.

good to know because I'm really leaning towards this set up. If my wife didn't just wreak her car and I had to buy her a new one I would have already ordered one I'm sure. lol

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha, I hear ya man.

Here's some crappy road action for ya. The beeping is from bumps jarring the truck release switch and thinking my trunk is open lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back