S&H Stealth Single Turbo kit 05-10

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
Our kit uses the oiless triple ceramic ball bearing turbo so unless you have one of them i wouldnt recommend using an oil cooled turbo because of a scavenge pump. But yes as far as the other stuff you have we can use that in the kit no problems.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So much want. But do I want to hassle with taking the current kit off and selling it? You guys do anything for people that already have a turbo, wg, BOV, filter relocation ect?

We can always work something out. This kit uses a vband style 38mm wastegate but the same 50mm style bov.

And I do believe you have the oil less turbo already.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So prototype kit hit the dyno finally! Right off the trailer, turbo not even broken in yet, and rich conservative tune it made 490rwhp at 5-6psi! This is with locked out vct and BBR cams. Can't wait to see what it can do on stock or turbo cams with vct. Prototype car will be going back on the dyno once turbo is broken in and a fuel issue is sorted out.

Last edited:

Bobby

Reaction score
There is more power to be made on same boost. With the turbo not broken in the wheels arent spinning freely at all and not even spinning at all on idle. I predict 500 whp on 5-6 psi.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedDragon777

forum member
Reaction score
This is actually getting a little scary. You are showing us a kit that could basically beat out a Kenne Bell Mammoth or Roush TVS for almost half the price! It is insane. Makes me feel like moving into a 4R70W would be worth the sacrifice of the cushy 5 speed 5R55S.

Bobby

Reaction score
The way this introductory price works is that is you put down your down payment you are locked in at that price even if it takes for ever to pay for it. So if you want this kit lock in your price now.

RedDragon777

forum member
Reaction score
At this pace it seems like the single kit on a stock motor would have to be capped off at 5 PSI for fear of reliability issues with the trans and rods. I would not mind it but just the thought of having an extra 5-10 PSI left on the turbo after the cap is insane.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its a billet wheel 70mm tripple ceramic ball bearing turbo it will support 20psi+ on the big end. :).
But yes guys on stock internals can expect 475-500rwhp on low boost 5-6psi. The kit is moving some air and making alot of power with lower boost and cylinder pressure so will be easier on the motor than a higher boost 9-10psi application making the same power.

We are looking at efficiencey in the 40rwhp+ per psi range. That's sick on a 4.6 V8.

Last edited:

Bobby

Reaction score
My thoughts on this are less boost can moke more power safely on a stock motor. So instead of 500 hp on 9-10psi at max you can make 550 hp on 7psi. Less boost is easier on the motor. Less pressure = less stress. Just my thoughts.

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Why did i click on this link....lol small amounts of boost making so much power. Might add another turbo kit to the classifieds.

Back