S197 leather interior: leather or vinyl?

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
Take the Ford King Ranch truck leather seat now those smell real nice!! I walked passed one at a used lot and I could smell that leather outside the truck. I wish our Mustangs had that quality leather. :)

i want a king ranch mustang

p.s for a truck thats its sticker price is 60 grand it better be nice

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have you smelled it closely? The leather smell does fade out over time and if its not quality leather then it does not smell much at all, therefore I dont think its all leather.

Take the Ford King Ranch truck leather seat now those smell real nice!! I walked passed one at a used lot and I could smell that leather outside the truck. I wish our Mustangs had that quality leather. :)

Yeah.....I love the interior on those trucks! :drool: If my car was white I would probably have interior similar to that in a heart beat!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
its so true man . I worked at the dealer a year and we took in like a 2002 King Ranch , opened the door and BAM in the face smells like nothing but fresh leather man ! 2002 F-150 LOL

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
yeah I´ve always loved the smell of the KingRanch trucks.

TorchedGT

Mustang Operator
Reaction score
thats why car makers throw the words "leather seating surfaces" around. my 02 GT had leather. it had some age on it and you could tell that the back and sides werent leather and neither was the rear seat. its just the front surface area of the two front buckets...

also, i loves the seats in the king ranch trucks also..its like sittin in a baseball glove...katskinz needs to jump on that as an option for moostang covers..

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back