S197 Shootout Update – Incredible Offer Now for a Limited Time!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Get Your Free 2 Day VIP Passes
Brought to you by...

FGRLOGO-6b.jpg

Been thinking about going to the ADRL / Flomasters DragStock VI, September 11 and 12 at the Rock?
Get full details here - http://www.adrl.us/index.php/main/event

Banner.jpg

Berner_NTR.jpg
(ADRL/Bunsold file photos)

You can see some of the most insane cars in the country as these bad boys hit near 200 MPH by the 1/8th mile… and your VIP Passes can be free!

You read that right… For every preregistered spectator and race participant of the 2009 East Coast S197 Mustang Shootout, who orders online from right now, up until 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Wednesday September 9th, you can receive free VIP passes to the ADRL / Flomasters DragStock VI.

One of our sponsors and our gracious host (Rockingham Dragway) has donated a limited number of 2 Day VIP Access Passes for the event. We are passing this gift on to you.

Spectators:
For every spectator ticket you buy for the 2009 East Coast S197 Mustang Shootout, we will express mail you one 2 day VIP pass to the ADRL / Flomasters DragStock VI.

That is a $45 value for $15.

Drivers:
For every driver entry you buy for the 2009 East Coast S197 Mustang Shootout, we will express mail you four (4)… that’s right… four (4) 2 day VIP passes to the ADRL / Flomasters DragStock VI.

That is $175 in value for a nominal $55!

Worried you won’t get the tickets on time? Don’t be… myself and several of my partners will be there all day Friday and Saturday. We can make “Will call” arrangements for you. Just put a note in your purchase order or email us at [email protected].

This is for a limited time only, and only while tickets last. So register today at http://www.s197-mustang.com/registration.htm and we’ll see you at the races.

Marc Spaziano
CEO/Five Guys Racing

Flyer-pg1.jpg

*** Note: This is only while supplies last. This offer expires at 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Wednesday September 9th. Street Jam Racing, Five Guys Racing, nor any of it members, affiliates or partners assume any liability for any delays in the mail system. Mailing of ticket is limited to the continental lower 48 states. All others must be “will call.” All sales are final. Passes are non-transferable. Rain dates, rain delays, and all other items relating to the ADRL / Flomasters DragStock VI event are subject to change at the discretion of the event coordinators and the track officials. Street Jam Racing and Five Guys Racing are not affiliated with the American Drag Racing League. All images and items are subject to their respective copyrights.

Last edited:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im still on the fence about coming, The sema show starts on the 3rd >.< Its ither vegas or race and I can't decide o.o and cant do both

spyder7724

Reaction score
now that things seem straight with mine i guess i'm coming. it's only 4-5 hours for me so i really can't pass this up. i couldn't find any specific rules though. are they heads up or open comp style classes>
just curious what the purpose for having ps hooked up is but no matter i'll still be there.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
For the most part we are going to manage it like Pinks All-Out. Index Classes, heads-up racing. No pedaling or sand bagging, etc. We will have camera's and staff on the big-end.

Since this is our first national event, by popular demand, we are going to have people run time trials. We want everyone to run flat out. Then we will take their best ET and use "index" style grouping rather than mod-based classes.

http://www.s197-mustang.com/general_rules.htm

If this works out, and we have more races next year, we will re-instate the classes and start a season series.

As far as the PS belt goes, I don't want to use one either, but we had a vote and it was decided that they should stay on to promote the "street driven" theme and for saftey reasons. We expect that there will be some first-time and new racers. We want to make sure no one hits the wall.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back