S197FORUM.COM Decals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Fallen, thanks for the update... it is greatly appreciated. Hated to put you on the spot like that but you weren't responding to my PM's... I appreciate you doing these...

Good luck with the sale of your house and the building of your new one, both are very trying experiences, especially when doing both at the same time! Been through the process twice...

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I had no idea you had all this going on or I would have held off ordering them until a later date. Sorry for rushing you, but like you I wanted to represent the next couple of weekends at the track. Thanks for getting these out.

I hate to admit it, but once I do order something I am very impatient until I do get it in my hands. LOL!

Good luck with your sale/build man, I do not envy you.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, fallen. I was gonna PM you today, so I am glad I checked this thread first. I will keep an eye out for mine.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^ You may want to send him a PM. Appearantly, he's been busy with a house and hasn't been on here much lately. He should get an email notification of a PM.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Not offering decals anymore, glad I could help some people represent this forum on their vehicles, but I am bowing out.
If a mod could please delete this thread I would appreciate it.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Got the decal today. It looks awesome! the blue is about as close to grabber blue as you can get. And I got it in time for Mustang Week.

Thanks fallen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back