Saleen Supercharger Whine GONE?!

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahhh I knew I shouldnt have came on here, bunch of kids making ignorant post becuase they cant afford a supercharger and they go and buy all there parts used on here because they probably work at mcdonalds... Poor ass fucks. Go buy new or real parts, also dont be little bitches like that in real life or you will never move up in rank at mcdonalds. Time to mature little teens

:asshat:Go back to idontknowwhattodoimissmywhine.com where you belong and leave this forum to real S197 gearheads, you puke.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahhh I knew I shouldnt have came on here, bunch of kids making ignorant post becuase they cant afford a supercharger and they go and buy all there parts used on here because they probably work at mcdonalds... Poor ass fucks. Go buy new or real parts, also dont be little bitches like that in real life or you will never move up in rank at mcdonalds. Time to mature little teens

Well, now we know where the "whine" went.

Dumbass.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score

lol wut?

Well, now we know where the "whine" went.

Dumbass.
I think he's mad, no tomato winning salad for him.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
cheese_oh_cheese.jpg

Here's some cheese to go with that whine!!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Now guys come on, remember we are all just poor ass fu*** that buy used sh** and work at mcdonalds, what do we know?

DIdn't you guys know that the only reason to buy a power adder is for the sound

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
Now guys come on, remember we are all just poor ass fu*** that buy used sh** and work at mcdonalds, what do we know?

DIdn't you guys know that the only reason to buy a power adder is for the sound
Now that's funny right there..

explict

Heavy Metal
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry my Aluminator tr6060 whipple build is cheap....Sorry I don't know anything about these cars. (BTW my post was for real. Try the old belt and see what happens) Fuck.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dammit, I wish I had these cars when I was a teen... You could call me any names you wanted!!

But seriously, I changed my intake and my whine got louder, how do I fix this?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahhh I knew I shouldnt have came on here,

Then why did you?

bunch of kids making ignorant post becuase they cant afford a supercharger and they go and buy all there parts used on here because they probably work at mcdonalds...

So now you know how old I am and how much money I make? Let me guess, you pay someone else to work on your car because you haven't a clue and you think that makes you better then everyone else. Judging from your OP I'd say your just not a car guy.

Poor ass fucks.

So money makes you better then everyone else? How much do you make a year Mr. Rich person? Maybe you can teach Mark a thing or two about making money.

Go buy new or real parts,

Hey smart guy, used parts are still real parts, and they really work if they are not broken.

so dont be little bitches like that in real life or you will never move up in rank at mcdonalds.

Do you mean little bitches like the little bitch who made a dumb ass ignorant thread and post and is now bitching about it like a 21 yr old crack whore with aids because he got called on it?

Time to mature little teens

So how old are you? Because you have just awed me with your maturity. :asskiss3:

:asshat::wt::asshat:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dammit, I wish I had these cars when I was a teen... You could call me any names you wanted!!

But seriously, I changed my intake and my whine got louder, how do I fix this?

divorce!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
LOL! Pink him now before the disease spreads !

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys but im buying that v8 sound deal from the first page. maybe if the op stopped his whining he could hear the blower again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back