SCT X4 Error........

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by MrAwesome987, May 7, 2020.

1. MrAwesome987

MrAwesome987 forum member

At this point, I wish I could jump off the SCT ship and find something else, but I am also a bit stuck, because I am not interested in learning to tune my car myself. I just don't feel like I have the time or patience for that right now. I am perfectly happy with remote tuning (Lito), but I am stuck to what ever device he supports.

2. Juice

Juice forum member

From rep, Lito is the man. I would have just went with him,but he didnt do coyotes. Maybe he does now, I dont know.

3. MrAwesome987

SCT just called me at 6:30, guy remoted into my laptop again and worked his voodoo. Was able to restore a stock file or something and then had me return my car to stock. After this was complete, I started it up and fired immediately (this is with the "stock" tune). All seemed well, so he said go ahead and flash your custom tune, and hung up. So I flashed my Lito tune, car starts just fine, but now I have a CEL with code P0602. Never seen this code before. Going to try to return it to stock and then reapply the Lito tune when I get back home from church. Making progress! (I think...)

4. MrAwesome987

Still getting the check engine code. I have tried all sorts of flashing and going back to stock to no avail. SCT got back to me today via email and asked for the stock file from the device, so I sent it to them. This is their response, in the screen shot attached. I'm beyond frustrated and don't even know what to do at this point.

Keep in mind, I have never had a single problem with the X4 before their software updated it, and messed something up. I have never had this check engine code before, using the same exact tunes provided by Lito. The check engine code occurs even when running their "stock" tune that they "restored".

20200522_160957.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.