Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I love it. Personally id never go stretched again. Then again I never plan on being as low as you.

I got a stretched and stanced TSX as a DD. amazing looking car, and could handle great with megan coils as well. However taking a corner faster on an onramp was sketchy as all hell.

I felt like the beat was going to pop right off the rim. Stretched tires do not like hard cornering

the ride on this car is actually very comfortable. im super happy with the results

damn Marcel! looking fantastic! hated you sold your 08, but after seeing how this is coming along, I take it back! should meet up sometime, love to see it in person!

oh and how does it ride on those coilovers?

rides awesome. hope to see you at events soon man

Although I am not personally a fan of the poke/stretch thing (does that make me a stance ??? LOL), I will say that what you do with your cars, you do it very well, shark. And I appreciate the effort you put in to doing it right. I loved your old 3V, and I will say that this one is already coming along nicely.

thanks man

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
meme11.jpg

LMFAO I about pissed myself!

Shark, car is coming along nicely! Are you going to tint those windows?

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
That fucking Cobra...damnit, need a tissue.

Marcel, I actually don't mind the stretch on these wheels. It seems less uh, riding on the wheel lip than the set you had on the other car plus these wheels are just sweet!

Hope to get to see it in person over the summer.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
That fucking Cobra...damnit, need a tissue.

Marcel, I actually don't mind the stretch on these wheels. It seems less uh, riding on the wheel lip than the set you had on the other car plus these wheels are just sweet!

Hope to get to see it in person over the summer.

you will see it out jeff!

God damn that looks hood rich.

thanks lol....I guess

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

This is the money shot. I fapped.

You know, I'm not really into the stance scene, but I have to say I'd consider this a flawless execution. I can appreciate the time, effort, and money that went into taking the car this far... and still with temp tags. #Win

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
This is the money shot. I fapped.

You know, I'm not really into the stance scene, but I have to say I'd consider this a flawless execution. I can appreciate the time, effort, and money that went into taking the car this far... and still with temp tags. #Win

Haha. I fapped lol. Thank you for the kind words. I worked hard on my 08 to make it fully functional and sellable so this was the reward I gave myself once I sold it. I reward my hard work with more hard work ? Lol. I couldn't be happier. The 27 it will be one month I own the car. I wasn't in a rush at all but knowing the s197 as well as I do now allowed it all to go so smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
qu8e5uze.jpg

nabubuse.jpg

I got out work. Hit the gym and came home and installed the exhaust. God I love it but I hate not being able to drive it above 3k grrr. 200 more miles to go. I'll change the oil and finally drive it how it was meant to be driven.

YoungBlood

forum member
Reaction score
That lip tho.
lookin fresh man! I can appreciate a stanced car for sure, except the excessive camber some put on it. Question though, why do the stretch? Like is it for looks, or so it fits better, I'm not trying to question it lol just curious as to why it's done

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
That lip tho.
lookin fresh man! I can appreciate a stanced car for sure, except the excessive camber some put on it. Question though, why do the stretch? Like is it for looks, or so it fits better, I'm not trying to question it lol just curious as to why it's done

If I ran a 275 or wider on these offsets. I would not be able to be as low as I am. It would rub. So I slam it poke it and stretch lets me get away with it

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I got out work. Hit the gym and came home and installed the exhaust. God I love it but I hate not being able to drive it above 3k grrr. 200 more miles to go. I'll change the oil and finally drive it how it was meant to be driven.

What exhaust?

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks great dude! Wow.

All that work done, still has temp tags = like a boss

... and still with temp tags. #Win

Springs, wheels and tires before the tags come off - check.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/46Tbird/2012 GT/lowered2.jpg

I also had my GT running in the 7s before the dealer tags ever came off, you can do it! :omfg:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/46Tbird/2012 GT/SANY0004.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/46Tbird/2012%20GT/drag4.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back