Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Very interested to see what color youre going with.. Seen the sneak peek of the wheel on Instagram.... Dont let us down....

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Very interested to see what color youre going with.. Seen the sneak peek of the wheel on Instagram.... Dont let us down....

I am scared. Want to do something loud and obnoxious but scared it's too much
089731a11a83dc1cc2bf3f0cfa2ea3c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
You running the 11's up front? I just mocked mine up, It's fucking tight with the 305's on them still. Need to clearance a little before I commit to running them that way.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
You running the 11's up front? I just mocked mine up, It's fucking tight with the 305's on them still. Need to clearance a little before I commit to running them that way.

No. They don't fit by my calculations. Going to run a bit more poke on them and slight tire stretch. Will keep it slammed down as much as possible. 20x9.5 245/35 20x11 285/30

Sent from my iPhone

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Don't hate me, but the others looked better...these are nice though.

I was hoping for a five spoke. ;-)

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Don't hate me, but the others looked better...these are nice though.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't even care to much for poke and stretch look in general but I thought your car looked great before. These don't look bad but just not as good as the others imo. No disrespect meant.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, I like the others too, maybe it's just the pics idk.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I think you guys are right. I just needed a refresher. And these have grown a lot on me. I love the car. Different wheels will come and go

Sent from my iPhone

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
I think you guys are right. I just needed a refresher. And these have grown a lot on me. I love the car. Different wheels will come and go

Sent from my iPhone

Don't get me wrong, these wheels are very nice, it's just that your last wheels were freaking epic!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, these wheels are very nice, it's just that your last wheels were freaking epic!

no offense taken whatsoever guys. I do know the last set was great.

there are pros and cons to everything and while I loved and love the old set the 255s werent cutting it on grip or in comfort. these new tires are allowing me to get more performance and comfort. life is about give and take, nothing will ever be perfect. I have actually made the coilovers stiffer with the new setup and it still drives more comfortable then with the other one

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I like the wheels, but I'm disappointed at the timid fitment. :p

Get those rears up front, and then we can start fapping over it again.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
The bevelling probably looks way better in person. The pics blow it out. I just noticed they were beveled in the pic of the wheel alone in the box. Get some better pics man. I want to see those bad boys with the edge and shit. :D

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I have to clean her up and get some good shots. The concave of these wheels has me really happy. It's also not rubbing one bit and I'm still just as low as the old ride height

Sent from my iPhone

silverspec

forum member
Reaction score
What brand, specs, etc are the new ones? Was a big fan of the STR setup, but these are real nice as well. Win, win either way.

Black3vGT

Reaction score
Definitely like the new ones better. They look like a much more quality wheel, the others looked nice but kind of cheap.

Back