Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
WHy you trading in? Sale me that Roush chin if you part with it for a fellow Sterling gray brother! LOLOL

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I'm sorry. It's a done deal. This has been a childhood dream for me. After much research saving and work I'm able to embark on this journey that is 911 ownership. I have been blessed in life.

9550f59a77c34fc5ce58f612d921261b.jpg

6da449838e4663cc588f851b920a11a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Badass! Nice combo. ive been eying 993's for a while now and can't shake the feeling.

Man cam. I've been driving a really nice guards red 964 and felt empty until this 997

Nice champion wheels and aero kit 997.1 911s bud!

You know your stuff. I'm not a fan of the wheels or the rear gt3 spoiler but struck gold with the gt3 front and sport exhaust

Sent from my iPhone

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
You lucky lucky man... Im JELLY brother. I have a love affair with porsches but im more of an 80s porsche guy though. Actually late 70s to mid 90s. I want an old one to do a Rau Welt kit on so bad. But thatll be way down the road. Nice ride though. Couldnt be happier for ya because like everyone else, I know you worked your butt off for it. Enjoy and keep us updated on what you do to it because we already know it wont be stock.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Great cars, but everything on them is subject to the Porsche Tax. I hope you didn't think modding a Mustang was expensive, because that car takes things to a whole other level. Not to mention basic maintenance. But it is a badass car and congratulations!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
You lucky lucky man... Im JELLY brother. I have a love affair with porsches but im more of an 80s porsche guy though. Actually late 70s to mid 90s. I want an old one to do a Rau Welt kit on so bad. But thatll be way down the road. Nice ride though. Couldnt be happier for ya because like everyone else, I know you worked your butt off for it. Enjoy and keep us updated on what you do to it because we already know it wont be stock.

Me too if I must be honest. I drove this gem for many weekends and I fell in love big time. Older cars need to be a second car since they need a lot of love and I can't afford financially practically or in attention two cars so I chose the modern version for this.
342e8518b271131a8d61a47d9d6654fe.jpg

Indeed there are years of work ahead for this. I am planning on very simple mods on this car. Most of them have already been done hence why I wanted to buy this one so badly.

Damn. That's gorgeous! Congrats

Jealous. I can see making that swap.

Great cars, but everything on them is subject to the Porsche Tax. I hope you didn't think modding a Mustang was expensive, because that car takes things to a whole other level. Not to mention basic maintenance. But it is a badass car and congratulations!

Thank you so much for the praises guys. It is very different.

I hear you on the Porsche tax however I have gotten very experienced with these cars and learned a lot from my techs. Parts are available to me at cost so while they're not cheap they're not the end of the world.

I'm looking forward to wrenching on it.

Sent from my iPhone

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Me too if I must be honest. I drove this gem for many weekends and I fell in love big time. Older cars need to be a second car since they need a lot of love and I can't afford financially practically or in attention two cars so I chose the modern version for this.
342e8518b271131a8d61a47d9d6654fe.jpg

Indeed there are years of work ahead for this. I am planning on very simple mods on this car. Most of them have already been done hence why I wanted to buy this one so badly.

YES!!! This is what I want!! Or a 993. I wouldnt complain either way. And honestly I cant say if id want an awd or a rwd one. As long as it was turbo, straight piped and made at least 600hp. I want it to be quick and scary. Thats my criteria.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sorry. It's a done deal. This has been a childhood dream for me. After much research saving and work I'm able to embark on this journey that is 911 ownership. I have been blessed in life.

9550f59a77c34fc5ce58f612d921261b.jpg

6da449838e4663cc588f851b920a11a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
Nothing to be sorry about!
You would have to be a damn fool to think otherwise! Good score, look forward to your touch.:beer:

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Great pickup, I have a feeling i may be following suit in a couple years time. Will be hard to say goodbye to the instant power of the Shelby, but the cars aren't comparable otherwise.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not overly knowledgable on Porsche's, but the red one that was posted...looks like a 911, but I am sure it's some sort of cousin to it. Anyhow...that classic body style in black, limo tint, a set of polished hre's, it passed me on I-20 in Dallas one day. Those cars are flat out sexy, the gt2's earned a soft spot in my heart while I lived in Albuquerque. They were almost as popular as damn Mustangs out there.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
c038d7e6730bf1ccaa6333872df214a4.jpg

RIP stance.

Equipped it with 285/35 tires all around and raised it.

Car drives very well and feels tons more comfortable.

I'm most likely going to be listing it up for sale or trading it in very soon.

Sent from my iPhone

Just some FYI for guys who may try that tire size. I did that with Mickys and had roll the front fender a bit more than factory. Also with the koni shocks the top of the tire will rub a little on the top of the strut mount without adding in a good amount of camber. Drivers side only as the spiral of the spring starts at the front on one side and the rear on the other. Not sure if it would be an issue with factory struts but you may want to consider the 30 series if you don't have camber plates.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back