Some Pics of my car and saying hello!

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New on this forum although not new to mustang's... had mine since last year August.... she is a 2006 GT.... she has a few mods done including: 20" bullitt motorsport wheels with 255x35 in the front and 295x30 tires (toyo proxes 4). Racing blue stripes, billet shifter, pac ipod integration kit, frpp lowering springs, gt500 strut mounts, eibach camber bolts, bmr adjustable panhard bar, GT symbol power insert (on the dash), 8" shorty attena, and not in the pics below is I just put in a MAC Boomtubes exhaust... might be a few small other things but I cant remember now.... next up on the mod list is to get rid of those big unfinished ears the s197 has!

Look forward to posting around on here.

here are pics.
IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looking good, welcome. when r starting the performance mods ?
remember and intake+tuner to wake it up and move those wheels

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wtf no one notice the door trim ? lol looks good man first time iv'e seen one with side trim though ....

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
looking good, welcome. when r starting the performance mods ?
remember and intake+tuner to wake it up and move those wheels

i got a few more body pieces that I wanna get first: namely cdc aggressive chin spoiler, gt500 spoiler, silver horse racing side window louvers and agent 47 mirrors.... the things is i rather buy them all unpainted and get the paint job done at once and re-stripe the new body parts...

so im saving up to buy all those parts all at once.... once thats done then im gunna start on the performance and suspension... first up in the performance obviously is the jlt cai with tune.

thanks for the compliments.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
wtf no one notice the door trim ? lol looks good man first time iv'e seen one with side trim though ....

lol yah.... i know... it was a factory installed option the door trim.. the original owner wanted it i guess installed when he ordered it.... i have been told only fleet cars have them (lease, rent).... but mine wasn't a fleet... so go figure.

funny thing is... the original owner only had the car for 6k miles... this thing was practically brand new when i got it and i saved thousands... so it was one heck of a deal.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
cdc agressive chin spoiler ftw! :)

got any ideas on where to get some kind of replacement stripes?

when i put the gt500 rear spoiler and cdc aggressive chin spoiler on the car... im gunna need to re-stripe just those pieces... any ideas where i can get something like that... i mean i know about the full kits for the whole car... but i dont need a whole kit!

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score

:LMAO:, I noticed it.....I bought my car used and it came with the trim on the door, I eventually got tired of looking at it, so I just started pulling at the edge and slowly pulled it off, its just plastic with some doublesided 3m tape, the tape resin will come off,

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
got any ideas on where to get some kind of replacement stripes?

when i put the gt500 rear spoiler and cdc aggressive chin spoiler on the car... im gunna need to re-stripe just those pieces... any ideas where i can get something like that... i mean i know about the full kits for the whole car... but i dont need a whole kit!

call up Bob White Decals, they might be able to help you, if not, go to a dealership and see what they can do, hopefully they'll be helpful, not pricks. best of luck on your find. :thumb:

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
call up Bob White Decals, they might be able to help you, if not, go to a dealership and see what they can do, hopefully they'll be helpful, not pricks. best of luck on your find. :thumb:

i think i got it all figured out... looks like baltimore street mods sells re-strip kits for your new parts.

Reaction score
I would take off the door guards, thats about it... Other than that looks pretty cool.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol yah.... i know... it was a factory installed option the door trim.. the original owner wanted it i guess installed when he ordered it.... i have been told only fleet cars have them (lease, rent).... but mine wasn't a fleet... so go figure.

funny thing is... the original owner only had the car for 6k miles... this thing was practically brand new when i got it and i saved thousands... so it was one heck of a deal.
sorry if it came off sounding like a asshole just never seen that before no lie
cdc agressive chin spoiler ftw! :)

lmao got one sitting in the spare room now :evillaugh:

oh yeah, over here like 1 in 4 stangs have them, but I've only seen them on sixxers so it was kinda cool to see it on a GT. :leghump:
like i said ive never seen that before or maybe did and just didn't realize it huh no shit learn something new everyday

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back