Spoiled cocky ass viper callout = more boost, retune!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
lol @ cheating because you have better tires. How retarded.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know...I was thinking to myself if you can afford a Viper how can you not afford the tires it needs?

Wish I Had a Nice Car

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i know i am pushing it, but i am only leaving it on for this one run. After , i will go back with the 8.5 psi pulley. I just want to shut this prick up for once, but im going back to the other pulley after this run.

Only takes once to pop a motor.

But run him at the track, let him slide around from a dig and run a mid 13 pass.

Vipers have very long legs on the top end. If its a 03-06 is has the 500hp engine youll have him covered HP and TQ wise, but he should still have you with aerodynamics and long gears. If its an 08+ your gonna be in trouble.

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Just got back from our little cruise. He showed up and was running drag radials, Nt05r. When i walked up to him and he said, what do you want to do? I said "lets do some dig runs", he responded "dig runs are for pussies". I laughed my ass off in his face and told him "roll racing is for fags, but i am not surprised to hear that coming from you". After calling him out for a while (remember he was talking mad shit online), he did not want to do digs because he "was not setup for digs and tires are too expensive". he sounded like a complete idiot/douchebag because he is riding on drag radials and in a viper.

We end up doing a 20, 3 60's, and a 40. I had 1 passenger and he had none. 1st run was a 20, we were neck to neck but he ended up edging me by 1/2 car till 120. We do a 40 and my front bumper was at his door. We pull over and i made my passenger ride with someone else, i needed all the help i can get! We then proceed to do 3 60 rolls on the highway. The pony shines and pulls the win by around 1 car all 3 times in a row!! All the blood, sweat, and tears were all worth it at that point. We kept re-doing it because he couldn't believe i pulled on him. After we all met up, he seemed pretty quite, i think he just received a new found respect for mustangs like he should!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
The expense of tires is more than he can afford - and he drives a viper?

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Yo dawg dig runs are for mad pussies!

Cuz you know.. Me being able to launch my car off the line properly is for gay turds!!! Roll racing ftmfw! No skill required dawg!

-vperownr out

t3itguy

Money Pit Racing
Reaction score
congrats on the win bro :) it always feels good to put a pansy rich kid in their place :)

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nice runs! When you first started out saying you had a passenger, I was thinking, "Oh you dumbass!" But you ended up doing great! LOL!

Kinda like watching bully beat down isn't it? That look those assholes have on their faces?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice one, that guy does sound like a dick def. not worth risking the engine but glad you got him.

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Why did you bring a passenger in the first place lol but nice runs!

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
ust got back from our little cruise. He showed up and was running drag radials, Nt05r. When i walked up to him and he said, what do you want to do? I said "lets do some dig runs", he responded "dig runs are for pussies". I laughed my ass off in his face and told him "roll racing is for fags, but i am not surprised to hear that coming from you". After calling him out for a while (remember he was talking mad shit online), he did not want to do digs because he "was not setup for digs and tires are too expensive". he sounded like a complete idiot/douchebag because he is riding on drag radials and in a viper.

We end up doing a 20, 3 60's, and a 40. I had 1 passenger and he had none. 1st run was a 20, we were neck to neck but he ended up edging me by 1/2 car till 120. We do a 40 and my front bumper was at his door. We pull over and i made my passenger ride with someone else, i needed all the help i can get! We then proceed to do 3 60 rolls on the highway. The pony shines and pulls the win by around 1 car all 3 times in a row!! All the blood, sweat, and tears were all worth it at that point. We kept re-doing it because he couldn't believe i pulled on him. After we all met up, he seemed pretty quite, i think he just received a new found respect for mustangs like he should!

Great job! Guy sounds like a real 'tard.

Be careful out there!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
lol no kidding doesn't everybody have a camera now? It's called a cell phone.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
Do you think this is over?

As soon as he gets his allowance he's getting a blower.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Good race OP.

I doubt the Viper needs a Blower to pull a Blown 3V though. Some bolt ons will get him there. Viper owner sounded like a little ricer, and got what he deserved.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ think so? Search the video/drag racing section where Lighhtblade tore up a blown viper at the track.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back