Spring track rental set for Apr 5th at MIR

ITLRUN2

Old Dude having fun!!!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome back Ray! Team delete shit is ready for Friday!:idea:

Thanks, Greg.... Congrats on the new ride, wish you could have installed the turbos B-4 this rental but no need to rush things, there's always the fall rental....Team delete shit starts tomorrow morning if the weather holds out and my wife doesn't catch me taking her seat out... :lol:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I wont be going to the rental Friday with my car. I just went for a drive to put some break in miles on the new turbo and my drivers side turbo, the one I haven't replaced before, has just started to make the same bearing noise on shut down. I will be contacting Comp and sending that one back. I am really not a happy camper at this time. I may still come, just to watch and meet everybody but it would be very frustrating not being able to have my car there and run it. I hope the weather holds up and everyone has a great time. :mad2: I'll just have to make the fall rental.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you serious Earl???? WOW.....I am so sorry to hear that.....I know you are frustrated beyond belief.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Greg, you can't imagine. I couldn't believe it when I heard it, I must have started and shut down the engine about 5 times before I could convince myself that I really was hearing the bearings and it wasn't going to go away.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ugh.....if it weren't for bad luck you would have no luck at all....I hope I don't have any of the issues you are having.

rayS197

Reaction score
Earl, That sucks but at least you caught it ahead of time. Everyone is dropping out. Brady, Tony and now you. Hope the weather man is as accurate as Punxsutawney Phil.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back