Stage1's small photo shoot..

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Well as a lot of you know I sold my Forgestar F14's and was planning on getting some True Forged wheels, but I really could not decide which ones I wanted more. So I just went with another set of Forgestars, but this time I went with CF5's in 18 inch wrapped in Goodyear supercar tires. Here a few pictures I snapped off today.

Photoshoot014.jpg

Photoshoot013.jpg

Photoshoot012.jpg

Photoshoot009.jpg

Photoshoot008.jpg

Photoshoot015.jpg

Photoshoot007.jpg

Photoshoot006.jpg

Last edited:

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Looks Sick man!!

I know of a turbo kit that you should buy :D

Thanks, I really had my mind set up on doing twins, but I have changed my mind. I want to do a single set up, but Im afraid the piping wont work due to my car being on airlift suspension.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
What is it just a fitment issue for the pipes?

Yea, the piping seems to hang really low on the On3 kit, If I was 100% sure I would have bought Mikeys kit already. I also spoke with Zimmer fabrication he was unsure his pipes would clear as well. Due to the fact I have lowered engine mounts to clear my direct port nitrous kit with strut bar.. I hate to spend the money and not be able to use it.. I have most of the stuff for the DOB set up..

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Piping had like an inch clearance when I was lowered 1.5" and 27.5" tires in rear, 25.6" tires in front so it had rake like a bitch lol. I have no idea if it would or not.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Piping had like an inch clearance when I was lowered 1.5" and 27.5" tires in rear, 25.6" tires in front so it had rake like a bitch lol. I have no idea if it would or not.

I know I would be okay riding around, but I dont think I would be able to slam the car down.. when I park it. I have also thought about doing something like the STS kit but Im not a fan of a rear mount set up.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hmm, that I dont know. It sits right under the K member. So if your k member touches, then yes.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I will just have to get it on an alignment rack and see what clearance I have when I drop it down.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
With a ride looking that good, you better get some boost:)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back