Super Stallions..Whos going?

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
Just getting a feeler for whos going.

Its Sat Nov 14th at Cecil Co Dragway and usually has a pretty good turn out.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there. Most likely spectating.........I didn't get the chance to register in time *DOH*

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have to pre-register. And as of right now, they are 100% booked. I am heading there anyway with all my gear. We might get lucky and get a slot if someone cancels.

onebad95

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there in spirit. I was there a few years ago with our 95 to get it shot for 5.0 mag by Mike Johnson. Was a real nice event for those of you on the edge about going.

Oh yeah Adam, I don't have to go just imagine me about 12 feet ahead of you. :roflmao::roflmao:

I know, rematch next year.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anybody willing to sell their ticket?..........

NoModYet

Reaction score
Actually Charlie, according to the slip's MOV, it's more like 14.3 feet out front of Adam. However, judging by what Adam's car now runs, he's more than made up for that 14 feet, and then some. Nowadays, you're more likely to know what Adam ran before he does. LOL

Anyway, the Superstallions events are always a lot of fun. You can post over at Superstallions of the Net to see if there's anyone wanting to sell their ticket.

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I'll probably swing down, but just watching.. now that it's colder, I need to upgrade the pumps before I can run her.

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
I may have a couple of extra tickets. I bought eigth for the shop and two of my customer cars are questionable at this point. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Yea yea Charlie!!! If I was smart I would have taken the right lane since I was number 1 qualifier and it was two mph faster then the left lane! LOL!!!

Rematch for sure!!!!

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
The wheels are Weld racing 788-1704204 and the Front tires are Hoosier 19055 26x7.5R17LT

A local guy Jims Racing tire usually keeps everything in stock and beats Summit and Jeg's prices

1-800-281-0409

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back