Super Stallions..Whos going?

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Went to register today as I found out I could have off from work and they were booked. If a ticket becomes available if someone would PM me I would be glad to purchase.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am still looking at finding a ticket. If anyone is willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am still looking at finding a ticket. If anyone is willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hope you score one...you are bound to snag 12's at Cecil.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hope Todd, thanks! My goal is to try and get in the 12s before the season is over. Every chance I can get right now would help tremendously!

If anything, I'll just steal John's car and show him how to get his in the low 12's if not the high 11's! Oh snap!! LOL

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hope Todd, thanks! My goal is to try and get in the 12s before the season is over. Every chance I can get right now would help tremendously!

If anything, I'll just steal John's car and show him how to get his in the low 12's if not the high 11's! Oh snap!! LOL

Aren't you cutting better 60s than him already? LOL.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NO! Although she's doing much better in her car than I when I had the same mods as her. It would probably be worth putting Laura in my car for a run or two. Less weight, better hand/eye coord on the shifts, she just might pull it off...hmmm...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
l'll be there just got ahold of a ticket today.
Must be nice!!! And thanks for rubbing it in, lol. I have had no luck with any of my resources. Obviously they are out there.....................how did you manage to get one?

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Must be nice!!! And thanks for rubbing it in, lol. I have had no luck with any of my resources. Obviously they are out there.....................how did you manage to get one?

acually evolution performance was nice enough to pick one up for me when they bought theres.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good for you!! Well, good luck out there.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea Chris, see if Evolution has any extras for me. I might be off from work this Saturday so we will see. I might have one from my tuner if he doesnt get his truck done in time. I will be going with the car regardless.

So I guess there is no TnT that day?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let's all keep our fingers crossed when to comes to this weather!

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea ill definately be there. I think im going to drive my car there anyway. I hope to come across a ticket, cause im shooting for a nice 9sec timeslip.
Willing to pay a little extra for a ticket if anyone has an extra one.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do you guys and gals think? Cancelled tomorrow? I live about an hour away north and it has been raining for 3 days straight. Its still coming down and doesnt plan to stop till mid afternoon tomorrow. I still plan on going, but I doubt im bringing the car.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We're going but it may mean waiting until 10am or so. We're about 2 hrs from the track residing west of Baltimore..,

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
I've driven alot farther for a rain out. I think they'll get it in...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back