Super Stallions..Whos going?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sitting here watching the Speed network and looking outside at the fucking rain coming down. It isn't looking good. It is looking like another washout....................unbelieveable!

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Just talked to my buddy who bought one of the first tickets. They are drying the track and getting ready. He said there were a few lining up for tech inspection now. I hope someone can post some pictures.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Made the decision to bail, and head to Maryland International Raceway tomorrow for TnT instead. Still a slight mist here west of Baltimore, and one of the cars needs driven to the track on drag radials--don't feel like swapping street wheels on and getting soaked. In year's past getting there at 8am and having 8 straight hours of racing was a blast, as even with 180 registered vehicles, most folks started leaving about noon leaving the track for the rest of us all day long.

For the folks already there have fun, and probably catch most of you next season.

Right now, 91% humidity and DA of 761 feet. Not bad considering I guess...

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Talk about a shitty day out. at 1:00 pm they decided to let us run the 1/4 instead of the 1/8 traction was a hit or a miss. I did manage to pull a 1.402 60' and run a 9.788 in the 1/4. but other than that no luck.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad I bailed given the marginal conditions. I use the fall Superstallions as the rental to get my PB, and doesn't seem like it would have been likely. Always next year.

Think we have one more cruise planned locally, then it's garage time for 4-5 months. Man I hate winter...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What a bummer. Glad I decided to stay home.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back