I received the convertor back from Protorque again last week and installed it this past weekend, it was a good news - bad news situation, the good news is they adjusted it down so it fits with plenty of clearance, I actually had to add some washers to tighten it back up, which is okay. The bad news is it stalls at only 3,000 rpm on the TB, so back out it came after work today, ugh! I get to send it back, again.. on a positive note, I did get to drive it around a bit and see the new stance with the new wheels, and DAMN it looks good! Looks like a whole different car, I am extremely satisfied with that! I also got my new tag, it sucked having to cut it up to fit!