SYT is now... SCREAMIN' YELLOW TERROR!!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Today, Stanly and I flew down to SpeedFreaks in Tracy with a smaller pully and belt. I needed to get some things cleared up and also get the new stuff installed and retuned. Under, you will see the before and after Dynos.. All the problems and issues that have came with this car has finally showed a ray of hope. I got more then I expected today and will do more test with this tune but for now it feels great. Ravi did a great job just like he Did with Dizzle and many others. HE took temp readings and went through the rpm band with a fine comb. He even sent someone out to get me a belt since ATI sent me the wrong size!!. They got it just before the auto shop closed. For once I lucked out. The hard work Mike (Screamn03) and others put in shined today! Thanks to all and soon we will see what it will get me at the track... might make up for my crappy driving.... I hope ... :sick:

BEFORE:

Dyno1.jpg

AFTER:

View attachment 1339

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I gotta represent my fellow Scream'n Yellow stangs! Those are some nice numbers...9 psi, thats it?

lostsoul

Reaction score
I gotta represent my fellow Scream'n Yellow stangs! Those are some nice numbers...9 psi, thats it?

Its not 9 anymore.. I think its at 12-13 ish. He knows my story and told me if I can bring him the meth kit he can get another 60rwhp with it.. hahah... you still have it Screamn03? hahah.. Should we roll the dice? The good news is that he HAS tuned other cars with it. Matter of fact he's got a v6 (monster) setup for next week. I dont know if 525 is enough... :rock:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll still race you to the 60' mark. :}

Congrats on the numbers, I know you've been waiting for this. Now it's time to work on the driver mods. Sac Raceway is waiting...

stlwagon

forum member
Reaction score
525 is huge--especially on an MD chassis dyno. Thank God for the forged guts!

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome numbers Ted,

It took a while but I bet you have a huge grin on your face right now.

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
good job ted.525 on a mustang dyno is good for high 10's low 11's with some drag rims and slicks.you should have no problem getting your 11 sec time slip on the stock tires just make sure you shift second really early.:allhail:ted is coming for the don w challenge.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's all?

lostsoul

Reaction score
good job ted.525 on a mustang dyno is good for high 10's low 11's with some drag rims and slicks.you should have no problem getting your 11 sec time slip on the stock tires just make sure you shift second really early.:allhail:ted is coming for the don w challenge.

haha.. I wussed out of the Dons challenge 3 weeks ago :oops: .. I got tired of sliding all over the place (wall/other car), plus I was not close enough to 11's with my driving. I installed a set of M&H and droped 4 10ths. I should be able to get into the 11's even with my driving now.. I hope. I have some tesing that needs to be done and also ii looks like I will need the ATI race bov. Also, I need to put t-bolt clamps on.. we blew off one of the carppy clamps yesterday. I may still have slower times then don even with 100 more HP.. but at least I can say I have more HP!! WOOOOOO BIG NUMBERS!! RIGHT THERE BUDDY!! :fu::fu: Yea!! :kinky::kinky: uhhh uhhh :fight: :moon:

:beerdrink:

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
holy sheeyat!!! Awesome numbers.....dang.....good luck getting the times you want...keep safe...TJ

lostsoul

Reaction score
Numbers are nice but it was done at 9pm when every thing got finished. With heatsoak and normal driving I can expect 30+ rwhp of that to be gone.. but as long as I'm over 500 I'm happy..... for now

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I may still have slower times then don even with 100 more HP.. but at least I can say I have more HP!! WOOOOOO BIG NUMBERS!! RIGHT THERE BUDDY!! :fu::fu: Yea!! :kinky::kinky: uhhh uhhh :fight: :moon:
Bigwilly said it best... see his quote in my sig. :stir:

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those are great numbers congrats - though I have to ask if they took the belt off for the "before" - WTF?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back