Texas Motorplex tomorrow

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading down to the Motorplex tomorrow for T&T? As long as it doesn't take too long to dry out in the morning from dew and possible light rain (if it makes it that far south) should have some killer air to run in.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck, Hawg. I'll be tucked away at a couple of shows around here. The local Ford dealer has one from 11-5 then I'm headed to the Nifty 50's show. Going to be a cold sumbitch too.

Then again....I might just get me a bottle of tequila, one of them dancer girls that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and kick back. :laughlots:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Going to be a cold sumbitch too.
I'd trade that for our weather right now. Its supposed to be 90 this weekend. It's almost fukkin Thanksgiving... :wtf:.

And lucky us... we get to sit out in the sun at Pomona for the NHRA Finals on Sunday.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I could go for that right about now. Winds just picked up out of the northwest. Supposed to be in the mid-40's tonight and the high tomorrow around 60. Winds don't die down until tomorrow night and with the clearing skies we are supposed to be in the mid-30's overnight.

Anything below 70 and I'm cold.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If someone wants to loan me some tires, I'm definitely down! Anyone??!!??

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know, If someone seriously has some MT's on some 17's, I'll pay ya if you let me make a couple of runs. I'll make the ridiculous 90 mile drive, I'm craving some drag strip for some reason!!!!!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back