The Official NJ track meet/meet Thread

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
So I firgured we should just get one thread going to discuss events, track meets, or meets right down to a weekly basis :beerdrink: So when are we hanging out? Haha

Mods- This is only with your permisson aswell

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
We should get a S197Forum Rental going.. sometime for early fall. Of course admins/mods would have to aprove this...

Whenevr i get my Bogarts back we should try to hit up Cecil Dragway in Maryland for a Saturday test/tune... i wanna run the car, idc if its hott out jsut wanna make a few passes.

Last edited:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
We should get a S197Forum Rental going.. sometime for early fall. Of course admins/mods would have to aprove this...

Whenevr i get my Bogarts back we should try to hit up Cecil Dragway in Maryland for a Saturday test/tune... i wanna run the car, idc if its hott out jsut wanna make a few passes.
Im sure stk is always down for a rental... Im just waiting to have my car tuned and I just need a set of MT streets for the racestars I got then Im good to go....

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Im sure stk is always down for a rental... Im just waiting to have my car tuned and I just need a set of MT streets for the racestars I got then Im good to go....

I see other forums have rentals, so itd be cool if we could get one going. I dont like running the car in the dead of summer b/c of heat... Thats y i was thinking doing Cecil Saturday at 9AM... nMake a few passes early June while the mornings r still nice.

& im sure Dave would like to do a rental, thee always fun and good to get practice in.

Brandon

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I would be down with an s197 rental that would be sick!
definitely need a few cameras for the action, it would be awesome.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Id be in for a rental as well, but prob in the fall due to the cool weather. Im not far from etown so im always down to meet some members there. Geez this sounds like chemistry.com now lol

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Id be in for a rental as well, but prob in the fall due to the cool weather. Im not far from etown so im always down to meet some members there. Geez this sounds like chemistry.com now lol
So Chris, when do you want to go to friday T&T for e-town? 5/27? weather permitting as always.....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
worlds ending this saturday we better get out there guys I want to be in my car when the end is here! lol

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
worlds ending this saturday we better get out there guys I want to be in my car when the end is here! lol
:LMAO:
Its amazing how many of those billboards are up.....
Well all I know is someone or many will look like this on the 22nd...
foot-in-mouth-xray.jpg

Bunch of nutcases....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if as you cross the line at the end of the 1/4 BAM world is over! lol

Any cool events at e-town coming up for us?

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if as you cross the line at the end of the 1/4 BAM world is over! lol

Any cool events at e-town coming up for us?
It would be a honor to die that way :beer: Dying doing what you love.... If thats the very least, what else could you ask for?

Ill check out etown's line up.... Chris told me hes knows of something in August....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Sounds good, I won't be racing anytime soon, going to take it easy on my tranny for at least 1,000 miles it was just rebuilt.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Sounds good, I won't be racing anytime soon, going to take it easy on my tranny for at least 1,000 miles it was just rebuilt.
I hear ya. I bet you'll be good to race before Im ready though..... I have about a month left before get goes on the dyno..... I just need a 3" maf tube and rear 15" DR's then Im good to go..... Hell Ill even go down to etown to run on 7/8....

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I would rather die at a strip club, but thats a whole another topic lol. I know this Saturday theres some Mustang thing at Etown but I really cant make it. June 11th is another Mustang Showdown and July 9th is the big Ford Show and Go. :boobies:

It would be a honor to die that way :beer: Dying doing what you love.... If thats the very least, what else could you ask for?

Ill check out etown's line up.... Chris told me hes knows of something in August....

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
I would rather die at a strip club, but thats a whole another topic lol. I know this Saturday theres some Mustang thing at Etown but I really cant make it. June 11th is another Mustang Showdown and July 9th is the big Ford Show and Go. :boobies:

you wont miss anything, its "supposed" to be shitty like all this week

if we get a local rental going at etown or atco, slowest car buys the tenders for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
What about street night T&T's? I should be good to make 6/11....
if we get a local rental going at etown or atco, slowest car buys the tenders for everyone!
+1 :LMAO:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I am always up for a friday nite test and tune but i know you will be fucked with traffic since you have a hike. Also, i figured you would be all over that ford event in july being that its a few days after dyno tune. Ill fan down your intercooler with those asian fans:evillaugh:

What about street night T&T's? I should be good to make 6/11....

+1 :LMAO:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back