The Official NJ track meet/meet Thread

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I am always up for a friday nite test and tune but i know you will be fucked with traffic since you have a hike. Also, i figured you would be all over that ford event in july being that its a few days after dyno tune. Ill fan down your intercooler with those asian fans:evillaugh:
Ill pick up one of these bad boys haha
battery-operated-fan-1.gif

Honestly, Im not worried about traffic. Its all good..... And as long as I have a set of DR's on the racestar rears by july 9th, Ill deff be down to run the car
Guess frankie or myself are buying lol. Ill stick to the burger and fries at atco
:thumb:

Last edited:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
The 27th I cant do because I have to shoot up to Hackensack to the hospital in the afternoon and by time I get home after dealing with shore traffic on the parkway, it will be 3am lol. I can do the following Friday

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
The 27th I cant do because I have to shoot up to Hackensack to the hospital in the afternoon and by time I get home after dealing with shore traffic on the parkway, it will be 3am lol. I can do the following Friday

I could do that Friday too....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well lets get a rental going then. im down for it. I vote Atco. Etown doesnt prep and honestly i hate that track in comparison to atco.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IMO - Atco would be the better track to do a rental.

You'll need at least 10 cars and it would be $200 a car to run for the day.

I doubt I would run my car as I don't think I'll have a roll bar in this year until the winter at best case if I do go that route.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Sounds good I'd be in, little ride but worth it for the whole day of fun and or broken cars :roflmao:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
So let's make it for Atco, I agree with atco being a better track and prepp is nice for rentals there. Sometime in the Fall though, so the temps are good!

Dave, if we got more then 10 vehicles, could the prices be dropped less then 200$ a spot...?

Brandon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its worth it for the rentals at the price. laid back atmosphere, no rushing around no worrying about tech no waiting in line. its jsut a great time

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Nope. They charge $200/car - min 10 max 15

Ok thats no prob. i was just wondering. We should have Dave@Streetcar make shirts up and stuff. If he is still on the forum...

its worth it for the rentals at the price. laid back atmosphere, no rushing around no worrying about tech no waiting in line. its jsut a great time

This is very true, done a few rentals with Atco and the DelVallo Lightning guys. Always a great time and exactly how u described it.

Guess alls we need is a set date, and somebody to be incharge of setting this up.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts :beerdrink:
Ok thats no prob. i was just wondering. We should have Dave@Streetcar make shirts up and stuff. If he is still on the forum...

This is very true, done a few rentals with Atco and the DelVallo Lightning guys. Always a great time and exactly how u described it.

Guess alls we need is a set date, and somebody to be incharge of setting this up.
I would be down to make some calls to get the ball rolling unless someone else has more experiance with this as in doing it before. Even so, Id be down to help in anyway I can

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
So far right now we have 9 interested......
Stk, PM with if you've ever set one of these up. I know you have been to alot of rentals

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back