The Official NJ track meet/meet Thread

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
getting there at 6, your in major I80 traffic

if i recall correctly i used to leave at 3 from my house to get there by opening, and its only supposed to be a 1 hour drive
Scratch that idea.... haha. Ill call tomm during the day... I still have to call Atco too... Work has been insane since these damn hurricanes I barely have time to eat lunch....
Well I got a truck now so I could trailer the stang. & I haven't raced all season man... I need to get out there lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Nice Brandon! We are still trying to firgure it all out though...

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Changing it up... Going to go 9/18 Sunday.... They dont run a T&T on saturdays.... Ill call tomm to make sure sunday is ok

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Its still on!!!! Myself and 94tbird will be at island dragway tomm morning around 11am.... Anyone is welcome to come and race or just chill! Just got finished prepping my car :clap:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Rear seat folding mod? lol! Text me tomorrow and let me know how your running

Its still on!!!! Myself and 94tbird will be at island dragway tomm morning around 11am.... Anyone is welcome to come and race or just chill! Just got finished prepping my car :clap:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
someone else has to run it boys. no car, jsut not really caring about the car either. if anyone needs parts lemme know

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
as in part out. blower, heads, cams, oil pan, ect.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nothing new. just getting priorities in order

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
someone else has to run it boys. no car, jsut not really caring about the car either. if anyone needs parts lemme know

nothing new. just getting priorities in order
Come on man...... Im doing the same, dont give up on the car. Text me, lets get the motor out.......

I also dont have the extra time to get 2012 Fall rental going again, someone needs to pick up the torch here.......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back