the order is in

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
new car for the wife. just put our deposit down for a '13 V6 premium coupe. sales guy said it should be at the dealer for delivery sometime mid june.

red candy paint
black leather
recaro's
mca package
navigation package
alarm
basically every available option. now for the sweetest part. overseas military sales saved us just over 5k off of msrp. 33k sticker and we're paying 28k

i also just got a TR6060 put in my 07 GT

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats Bob! Sounds like a stellar deal! She will love it I am sure! Is it an auto? Your car is going to be a beast when you finally get to drive it...lol

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
it's a manual. she specifically didn't want an auto. the quite fond of banging the gears also.

i'm pretty stoked about driving the car. 2 months till i'm home for vacation. might even be lucky enough to get to a test & tune while home

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good. If I liked the look, I'd be interested in the newer 5.0s.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow...$33K for a V6? Even with the military discount aren't you in GT territory at $28K?

TheRookie65

Reaction score
Wow...$33K for a V6? Even with the military discount aren't you in GT territory at $28K?

I was going to say the same thing....... I paid 32.500 for my 2012 5.0 listed in my sig...... The price didn't go up that much did it? Mattsperry5.0 paid 29K for his base 2012 5.0...... I just didn't want to be the guy to say it..... LOL

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Options drive the price up quicker than you can say "holy fuck!"

Mama happy...daddy gets new 6 speed! :)

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
bob let me know if you want to go to Friday Night Drags at PMP when you're home

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score

1500 for the recaro's
2200 for the electronics package (nav)
940 for the mustang club of america package
over 1k for all the other smaller options combined

you should have seen the quote for an optioned out vert. it was 37k and 34 after discounts.

we are absolutely in the range of a 5.0, but that would cost more to get the same options which were important to the wife. would cost more for gas. would cost more for insurance.

another good reason is she'll be perfectly happy at the stock power levels for a while. she also wants to do some corner carving rather than straight line racing. after the warranty is up (or before maybe) we'll upgrade the suspension and maybe a procharger.

bob let me know if you want to go to Friday Night Drags at PMP when you're home

will do. depends on if we go camping with the family in Oklahoma if i'll be there for a friday night or not. will have to get the tires mounted on the race stars also

hi bob,,,,,congrats on the ride

hey thanks suhail. maybe see you in about 2 months while i'm passing through. end of june sometime

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back