The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Mother of God..:worship:

What camera/lens did u use?

Thanks! It's a Canon 7D. The first two were shot with a cheapie 50mm f1.8. The interior was shot with the Canon 10-22mm. I played with the lighting a bit in photoshop too.. somewhat inspired by some of Vossen's newer shots.

LAstang that interior is clean as fawk :thumb2:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Thanks! It's a Canon 7D. The first two were shot with a cheapie 50mm f1.8. The interior was shot with the Canon 10-22mm. I played with the lighting a bit in photoshop too.. somewhat inspired by some of Vossen's newer shots.

Shit, not as good as yours Chris!

Thanks for the info on the camera also. I also need to step my current camera up a notch.

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score

Been wanting to get a 50mm for a while now lol. Need an upgrade from my kit lens:yuck:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
lol, yeah. This one isn't great, but it gives you the bokeh effects on the cheap. I think mine was like $120 at Best Buy of all places.. for the Canon one. It's literally the cheapest lens Canon makes. Nikon should have a comparable one if that's what you shoot with.

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
10701218553_8b47107285_b.jpg

Man I love that hood!

Shelby CS6, probably my favorite exterior mod :thumb2:

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Been wanting to get a 50mm for a while now lol. Need an upgrade from my kit lens:yuck:

You can find them used for $80 and new for less than $150 last time I bought one! It was the only lens I could afford (and really wanted regardless) when I bought my 1DsII a few years ago. That camera is gone now, though.

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
You can find them used for $80 and new for less than $150 last time I bought one! It was the only lens I could afford (and really wanted regardless) when I bought my 1DsII a few years ago. That camera is gone now, though.

yea on amazon right now a canon 50mm f1.8 ll can be had for $99 new, might hold out a little bit longer to see if black friday helps.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back