The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
gallery_4_16_153845.jpg

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Where do the fusebox and PCM end up ^^^^^ ????

You can mount the fusebox in the glove box and the PCM inside the front passenger fender.

Yup, PCM is mounted inside the front passenger fender like mentioned. Fusebox is hanging out by the passenger turbo. The production Fluid kit has brackets for mounting both in the engine compartment last I heard though.

Would love to move the fusebox to the glovebox and do a wire tuck someday.

1 Alibi 2

If not today, when ??????
Reaction score
throw a 20 inch 28" tall dr on there than... would look great and be functional..
The 2011 gt500 looks sick with a big tire on a drag setup.. that looks awesome..
And I would hate to break it to you but your 2011 would be a good run for me.. Your stock 2013 if I am off the bottle would probably beat me... But on the spray you would get destroyed!! lol[/QUOTE]
..........12psi & a good burn gets the 11 to hook, wouldn't call it street functional.
The 14 goes to the tuner on 7 April, he expects over 800 @ the tires, 3.4 Whipple, etc.,..........
.......so then the 11 becomes the slower of the 2 rides..........getting either to hook in street dress is a pipe dream.

Last edited:

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
throw a 20 inch 28" tall dr on there than... would look great and be functional..
The 2011 gt500 looks sick with a big tire on a drag setup.. that looks awesome..
And I would hate to break it to you but your 2011 would be a good run for me.. Your stock 2013 if I am off the bottle would probably beat me... But on the spray you would get destroyed!! lol
..........12psi & a good burn gets the 11 to hook, wouldn't call it street functional.
The 14 goes to the tuner on 7 April, he expects over 800 @ the tires, 3.4 Whipple, etc.,..........
.......so then the 11 becomes the slower of the 2 rides..........getting either to hook in street dress is a pipe dream.[/QUOTE]

I hear that.. with 600+ ft lbs on a instant hit its no easy task either..

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. They are indeed F14's. If Cam is the guy with the white stang that does some road racing I love that car and its set up. I was on the fence on the F14's if i could do it over again I wouldn't get them. It was a choice of they are good on paper so I bought them type of wheel

My car needs raised a bit and needs wider tires IMO. I cant seem to find a point where I look at this car and love it.

wheel specs are 19x9.5 +30 front with a 255/40 and 19x11 +51 rear with a 285/35. Wheels are spaced out by 15mm all around so offsets are +15mm front and +36 rear. Eventually when/if i get wider tires the spacers will come off.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back