The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice wheel choice, probie! Car looks 1000X better!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Thinking about going back to the same spot and taking the same picture for the summer signature.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
S197Probie - Do you have american muscle rims? If so how do you like them?

Yes. Well... Here is what I would offer.

Good service from AM and my local Ford Dealership.
Easy to clean (Well, for a fella willing to clean/dry the door jams every time I wash her, so keep that in mind).
Look fantastic.
Not that heavy.
Very pleased I did not go with the gloss black, the Charcoal looks perfect and do not look dirty even after driving three days in the rain, where 15 moments after cleaning one can see dust on the gloss black.

Not so good...

The rims I had (Ford) never vibrated/wiggled my steering wheel. These do. I re-used the factory Pireilli's. Took the car back the next day, they claimed one of the stick on weights came off. It was much better, but now anything over 30 mph and the steering wheel dances in my hands. Very disturbing. Not sure if I have a bad rim, or a crappy wheel balancing job from the dealer.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Yes. Well... Here is what I would offer.

Good service from AM and my local Ford Dealership.
Easy to clean (Well, for a fella willing to clean/dry the door jams every time I wash her, so keep that in mind).
Look fantastic.
Not that heavy.
Very pleased I did not go with the gloss black, the Charcoal looks perfect and do not look dirty even after driving three days in the rain, where 15 moments after cleaning one can see dust on the gloss black.

Not so good...

The rims I had (Ford) never vibrated/wiggled my steering wheel. These do. I re-used the factory Pireilli's. Took the car back the next day, they claimed one of the stick on weights came off. It was much better, but now anything over 30 mph and the steering wheel dances in my hands. Very disturbing. Not sure if I have a bad rim, or a crappy wheel balancing job from the dealer.
Get them Road Force balanced. Should help, if not it will tell you what wheel or tire is messed up.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
First clay bar session of the year, and it still needs more work. Temps were not that warm, and my hand started getting cold from the clay and spray. Not that bad of a picture for a phone if you ask me. Don't mind the shit show of cars that the people in my building drive.

Lh0tFcx.png

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerdrink:

344Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for posting up your review on the AM rims. Ive had my eye on them for a while, might pull the trigger soon on a set. Hopefully you get the wobble issue straightened out.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back