The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got another shot of mine that I like

15491871745_dfbb89c09b_b.jpg

It's refreshing seeing a black car not on black wheels... A very well put together mustang sir. :hi:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Thanks all! Yep that's the $70 eBay v6 grille with thuper cool autozone rice rocket chrome trim.

Worked out pretty nicely!

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got it back, someone hit me originally so over the last few months I got new rims/tires and when it got re-painted this last time I got the hood vents and 5.0 badges painted to match the rims. So paint/rims/matched accessories. Now I just need to lower it a bit!

side_zpsa2692adf.jpg

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got it back, someone hit me originally so over the last few months I got new rims/tires and when it got re-painted this last time I got the hood vents and 5.0 badges painted to match the rims. So paint/rims/matched accessories. Now I just need to lower it a bit!

side_zpsa2692adf.jpg

Glad you finally got it back and done right. Looking good!

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score

side_zpsa2692adf.jpg

And put some tint on it!

Back