The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
^King I always enjoy seeing your shots with the NY skyline... I have yet to see it in person, but your pictures are always a nice sight.

ChrisGT, I think that photoshop looks awesome. I wanted to do something like this for a while now, but I am not sure about it and have been on the fence. I really like the "gill" lights that mimic the S550. You don't show it, but I am assuming that you will keep the OEM reflectors; and insert the HID projector in the middle. I think its key to keep the OEM big reflector look with these cars(05 - 09) so as not to mess with the retro look too much. If it were me, I would put the halos and gill accents on a separate switch to serve as DRLs when wanted. If you do this project, please post a thread with pics because I am VERY interested in this. I have already ordered a GT500 steering wheel for my wife to give me for Christmas :clap:based on how yours came out. Keep up the good work man. Love your style.

Thank you sir!! I think we have similar taste... I do plan to keep the original reflector, just painted black or dark gray. The biggest turn off for me is losing that classic big reflector, but I did try to incorporate it using the Halo to accent it. I definitely will plan on having the accent lights on a separate switch to use as DRLs without having to run all my other lights. I will keep you updated on them!

& enjoy that GT500 steering wheel... you will love it. Huge upgrade over the 05-09 wheel :p

Chris, I'd have to say no to the projectors, even if they are free. But that stance...

giphy.gif

Time to start saving for bags or coilovers.

LOLOL I know.. this pic is already the background on my phone. I want Airlift so bad for the ride quality when driving and the stance when parked. Hopefully in the next year!

I like the HALO rings. To me is will take your attention off the fact that the projector does protrude out a little and at night is should look prretty killer. I think going as far as maybe painting the outside of the projector itsself ( the gloss black part) matte black would help the cause. I really dont think you can go wrong with the projectors at all IMO. The Photoshop looks amazing and the car as always looks amazing.

Thanks man!! Yeah, the rings serve as a distraction.. I wanted to outline the shape of the OEM headlight bucket so it still has that 05-09 modern-retro flavor. If the projector is super visible and makes the car look bug-eyed, I may put a light tint film over the lens, then it would hide the projector when it's off, but I could run around with just the accent lights shining through... kind of like the 2013 guys who tint their headlights and only the white LED side pipes show through.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
This morning, on our way to a breakfast meet with the NH Mustang Club:

2014-11-23_wSNAKB1T_zps3e668f2f.jpg

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Anyone know what the members name is by chance that has a white 13 gt with just a black hood stripe? Its actually black with a line green stripe on top of the stripe. Around the DFW area

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
b9a2761a474171a473400e0693c3ac57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it is one of the few Grabber Oranges on here but yours is my favorite. The wire tuck you did on it was awesome and really brought the engine bay over the top.

Got some time to kill, so i went to Bear Mountain and Cortlandt..
Perkins Memorial Drive by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
Cortlandt Scenic Lot by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr
Cortlandt Scenic Lot Red by *KNGOFQNS*, on Flickr

Was that the lookout on the way back down 9? How did you get it there so empty? Everytime I pull in there, there are always like 80 people and 9,000 Chinese people.

Back