The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
Staying in Flagstaff for a couple nights, seeing Sedona, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley etc.

Here's a crappy cell phone pic about 20 minutes outside of Flagstaff. I'll have real camera pics when I get home

Xed4XCU.jpg

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Some crappy camera phone garage shots from the other day. It's been raining none stop here for almost a month now so she hasn't been out much.

And when you play with the camera filters to much you find a color that might make you do something stupid.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ You and I have several of the same metal Ford Signs from Hobby Lobby! LOL

You should see the other walls... lol. My wife always gets me one when she spends to much money there. I think I have all of them now and all the ones that light up. lol

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Some crappy camera phone garage shots from the other day. It's been raining none stop here for almost a month now so she hasn't been out much.

And when you play with the camera filters to much you find a color that might make you do something stupid.

This is hot. This should be considered.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score

http://s157.photobucket.com/user/bigdeez4u/media/photo 18_zpspwgnpyed.jpg.html

http://s157.photobucket.com/user/bigdeez4u/media/photo 28_zpsrhfskold.jpg.html

http://s157.photobucket.com/user/bigdeez4u/media/photo 33_zpsh95ydu3v.jpg.html

Oh my lanta... :Caffeine::drool2:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I know that China makes them, but I haven't narrowed it down yet. I'll see what it says on the boxes when they arrive.

it's like my wheels I can't find another set like them... One guy said he found them and they cost $4,500 w/o tires. I DID NOT pay that much for them. lmao!

IndyEric

forum member
Reaction score
client of mine new z06, his last car was previous gen vette in supercharged lingenfelter also same color. He doesn't mess around with what he wants.

20150520_114021_zps5vxq66xe.jpg

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score

As long as it's not plasti-derp, do it!!!!!

Finally got some new tips installed on the GT500 mufflers. $50 from Amazon, 4" rolled and beveled... then I gave them a brushed look with scotch-brite, then painted the muffler cans black minus the trim around them. Also put some 35% tint on the center of the Gen V's and sprayed my LED 3rd brake light. Also finally taped down my ducktail. Just needs a diffuser now :hat:

17916573896_90f7c24d9c_b.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Dang good pic, Chris.

But, there ain't nothing wrong with a little dip, now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
^See that^

It is so reflective, there is a balloon on his trunk lid.

I was wondering if someone would notice... lol. It's a RE/MAX balloon in super gloss black. I needed something to identify it while sitting outside open houses since it does NOT look like a real estate car. It's noticeable from every angle except here, where it's reflecting the gray sky.

Dang good pic, Chris.

But, there ain't nothing wrong with a little dip, now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks boss, we need to get up on top of Regions with your wifey!! I'll break out the flashes and it'll be a good time.

You know I'm okay with some dip, but the whole car thing is bleh. There was a guy that showed up to the RCMC show with a fully dipped blue pearl car. Wish you could have seen it!

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Wish this would have come out better...

Attachments

• Inthelot.jpg
    Inthelot.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back