The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! I almost bought a brand new Cobra in '03 just like that. "Vibrant Red" with black interior. Been kicking my own ass ever since for not buying it. Lol

Sent from iPhone

I've wanted one for a long time, figured I better get one now while I have the chance before they get even more rare.

Phuck let me now if your in town soon I want to check it out

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 4

I'll be in your city on Christmas, hit me up when you need a break from the family.

WhitePony

forum member
Reaction score
Full size for computer wallpaper again? Love this picture!!!

Will do when I get a chance to get on my computer.

Ohmiiigaaaad white pony.. that shot.

Lol thanks

Learn to park ! Hahaha looks sick

Haha thanks

whitepony looks awesome

Thank you

Not an S197 but IDGAF, my new beater. (Need to have WhitePony take some good pics of it.)

photo_zps9036c85d.jpg

Is that even a real cobra? Haha jk. I'm game

03machme

forum member
Reaction score
I've wanted one for a long time, figured I better get one now while I have the chance before they get even more rare.

I'll be in your city on Christmas, hit me up when you need a break from the family.

I'll be at my in laws for most the morning but I'll hit you up when I come back before work that night

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 4

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys, your cars make me drool too. Funny cause the next thing I want to do is a splitter for the front, thinking Roush. I like the the street scene gen two chin spoiler but I think it is too much for the clean look I am going for. Where can I get a shorty antenna that's not 60 bucks? I hate spending that for an antenna when I could be using that towards LCAs and relo brackets lol.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Where can I get a shorty antenna that's not 60 bucks? I hate spending that for an antenna when I could be using that towards LCAs and relo brackets lol.

$2.00 box of caps, wire cutters, and 5 seconds is all you need.

I clipped my OEM antenna because it looks the best out of all the aftermarket ones. The color of the OEM one blends the best and the base of the OEM one looks the best IMO.

:thumb2:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the stock antenna. For me the 10+ was the first time Ford got an antenna right were I didn't have the impulse of using it as a javelin.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back