The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to see more photos of the house.
I'll work on getting some good pics and upload them somewhere here. Seems like there is a forum for home improvement.

Here are some other pics I took out front. This IS the pic whore thread, right? :gr_grin:

DSC_7945.jpg

DSC_7979.jpg

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Man seeing all of these s550's has me contemplating selling mine for a new ecoboost.

19540032730_cde1fae132_b.jpg

19541448949_e31502e53e_b.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
I cruised around in a premium ecoboost rental one night last week.. I really like the way it drives. The adjustability of all the different drive modes really makes a difference. The driving experience is completely customizable. I loved the automatic transmission (for an automatic). It made me hate the 5r55s. It would make a great daily driver. Still can't get over the lack of V8 noise though.. that is the one and only reason I wouldn't buy one. Everything else was great. Heck of a car for the money.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...

Three minutes on the road with our recently detailed car.... And a tool belt fell out of a bed of a truck in front of me at the same exact time I looked down to the radio to turn it on and bang. I run it over and it wacks the side of our car as it comes off the tire...

Then... My wife wants to drive it to her doctors appointment... Mind you I installed a new Ford wing with a backup camera and stereo system to run the camera... She backs into the wall in the doctors parking-lot as she is focusing on the straightness of her park...

:insane:

Time for more... :buffer:

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Your car's name should be "mayhem" like the guy in the AllState insurance commercial.. :)

redline8k

Reaction score
thanks guys, to bad the offset is just out of of my spec. I want to run 305's on the back. I dont think 35mm offset will let that happen being dropped 1.5"

05GrayGT

Reaction score
Cruising the Pacific Coast Highway in my '05 GT. Had to stop and take a picture

picture.php

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back