The Yellow Jacket 5.4 build

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
oh shit lol. i didn't realize it was your car that spontaneously combusted...

so what are you doing with all your 5.4 shit? firesale?

lol

If they total it out then yes it will be.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
what are the specs on your shortblock?

edit: my condolences btw

Last edited:

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
what are the specs on your shortblock?

edit: my condolences btw

Forged gt500 mahle pistons (about and 8.5 cr with 3v heads) modmax stainless steel piston rings, manley forged rods with arp 2000 bolts, arp 2000 head bolts, forged 8 bolt crank,king high performance rod and main bearings, tss billet oil pump, and I ordered the wrong main bolts but they will be arp as well

Heads have the comp high load bee hive springs, comp retainers and hot rod cams or the comp 127450 cams along with the MMR intake manifold

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
Forged gt500 mahle pistons (about and 8.5 cr with 3v heads) modmax stainless steel piston rings, manley forged rods with arp 2000 bolts, arp 2000 head bolts, forged 8 bolt crank,king high performance rod and main bearings, tss billet oil pump, and I ordered the wrong main bolts but they will be arp as well

Heads have the comp high load bee hive springs, comp retainers and hot rod cams or the comp 127450 cams along with the MMR intake manifold

How much would you be asking for the shortblock? I'm looking for a little more compression but I guess I could always throw in some different pistons.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back