Thinking of trading my car tomorrow

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I'd spend HOURS on the black car and the micro swirls would illuminate off the paint like a spotlight to me. I couldn't do it. I thought I was up for the challenge after owning my black Harley but I'm too old for that crap now! The dealership would have gotten me any color I wanted, and I almost got the Ruby Red, but I'm tired of always cleaning and never enjoying the car so I stuck to the original plan of Silver or White.

It may not be a showstopper color but I'm gonna be sane again.................soon. Lol.

That is actually sound reasoning. Which in regards to automobiles and you sometimes impossible to decipher. Congrats. I like the silver much better anyway. I wish they would make one in mineral grey.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
White, Silver, and Gray are the only colors an obsessive detail oriented owner should ever consider. Black once was all it took for me. Never ever again. Hell no.

agree'd, Tungsten gray stays good looking so damn long even getting dirty, still looks damn good

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I swear to God I thought that picture with the trailer was going to mean you trailered it home from the dealership.

That's how I was with my black car. ALL I saw was swirls and imperfections every time I looked at it.

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats. I know people give you shit about not driving the Mustangs and constantly trading them in, but your still not even close to being as bad as my father in law is. He's had 2 Ram 1500's, 1 Caravan, 1 Sebring, 1 BMW, 1 Wrangler, 2 Challengers, 1 Charger, 1 300M all within the last 12 months. And I will add my sister in laws 1 Chevy Sonic and 1 VW Passat to the mix because he pays for her.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
I'd spend HOURS on the black car and the micro swirls would illuminate off the paint like a spotlight to me. I couldn't do it. I thought I was up for the challenge after owning my black Harley but I'm too old for that crap now! The dealership would have gotten me any color I wanted, and I almost got the Ruby Red, but I'm tired of always cleaning and never enjoying the car so I stuck to the original plan of Silver or White.

It may not be a showstopper color but I'm gonna be sane again.................soon. Lol.

Bullshitting aside that is a beautiful new car Darren! Nothing wrong with silver. Everyone is right. The body lines are much more defined. I know EXACTLY what you mean about black! I can deal with it since mine is a sunny day weekend kind of car, but no way could I have a black DD. My wife would divorce me and tell me to marry my Flex polisher LOL! I thought I was anal. You don't even drive it and you were scratching it? WTH lol???

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Darren, you just need to man up and do this.

indoor-bubble-car-cover.jpg

claudermilk

Reaction score
LOL @ the plastic all over everything. Guess I'll leave it like that till I trade it in!:greenchainsaw::popcorneat:

Fucker. You just denied all of us 10 pages of riding you over that. :upyours:

Enjoy the less insane color. I think a few of us warned you about that black.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
eDb5Nmbh.jpg

Im so stoked!!! No more scratches!!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

Darren I'm not exactly sure how I know you better than yourself.....I knew for a fact the black wasn't gonna work for you. Btw, the scratches will still be there on the silver, you just won't see it. I believe it takes a truly sick individual to take the time to make black stay beautiful. I've had mine 5 years, and I've hated every second of it lol.

BTW your the most ridiculous individual I've ever had the pleasure to fuck with.

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
I do like the Silver better. I would never buy a black car.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
K4FQlHU.jpg

bfAZ0CI.jpg

drove the black car back to the dealership today after removing the lowering springs, hood struts, and 25mm wheel adapters. They put it right back on the showroom floor. LOL I'm glad it's gone though. NEVER again for black.

Av2lSaX.jpg

LOVE the Ingot Silver.:thumb:

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
And good news this new 16 will never be driven again sigh

Back