TR3650 Aftermarket Support/Upgrades

threevalve eric

Reaction score
After browsing the forums and using the search button I have yet to find any information on whether or not there is any aftermarket support for the TR3650's in the '05-'10 GT's. By support I am refering to the internal components like shift forks, synchro rings, gears, bearings, ect. - Any help would be much appreciated.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Check out Promotion, liberty, American powertrain, Hanlon motorsports, pro-force and probably a few more I'm forgetting.

rocky61201

forum member
Reaction score
I get all my parts from Stan at http://www.pro-forceperformance.com/

Most vendors sell rebuild kits with everything you might need including some things you don't and you end up wasting money. Stan will sell you exactly what you need and he can get you individual parts you won't find listed on any other vendor websites. Some ebay and/or amazon rebuild kits come with cheap Chinese bearings. With Stan you will get quality Timken bearings.

In my opinion the best thing you can get for the TR3650 is the blowfish racing shifter bracket and your aftermarket shifter of choice. That mod alone will keep you from tearing up the transmission when trying to force into gear when you get locked out. High RPM lock out is a thing of the past once you install the blowfish piece.

Use the website above with the link for "place order." Fill everything out and Stan will usually call you back the same day or the next morning to confirm and go over everything you think you might need.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
High rpm lock out is a thing of the past when you shim your slave cylinder (mine has a 3/8" shim,) get a 2013 gt500 master cylinder, divorce the reservoir from the brakes and get a braided clutch line covered in a heat sleeve!

Stan @ proforce is great, he got me small bits and bullshit clips I needed to complete my rebuild.

I sanded my synchro cones with red scotchbrite. Axially.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
the gt500 cylinder is a good upgrade, the synchro's in the tr3650 aren't great for power-shifting at all.
I've gotten stuff from Stan # proforce highly recommended!

After 2 TR3650's I just went with the t56 magnum!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back