Trade/buy: Trunk-lid (redfire)

tug3

Phase shifter
Reaction score
I want to simplify the look of my GT and as part of that, I'm looking for a trunk lid with no spoiler/holes.

I'd be most interested on a trade to a redfire, but if you have a cheap lid with no holes, then I guess I could get it painted too.

My GT's trunk lid is in excellent shape. It's got the original GT spoiler and GT fake gas cap. Also it's got the "blackout" painted straight onto the lid. (The bit between the rear lights, where the fake cap is in the middle.) Paint job is really well done, and will not fade like the stickers. Nor does it stick out like the plastic glue-ons.

The trunk lid you would like to trade should be redfire and in really good condition too. It doesn't matter if it has V6 or GT fake cap on it, even none at all. I have a new V6 to go on it. (Unless you have a V6 cap on it already.) If you want to sell your "wrong color" lid, then it's gotta be straight, no dents. Scratches wouldn't matter, as it would be painted anyway.

I'm located in Chicagoland, so closer would be easier.

If you're interested, send PM or reply below. I'll take pics of my lid when needed.

Last edited:

tug3

Phase shifter
Reaction score
Bump this.

Just wanted to try once more before I'll rip out my GT spoiler and start drilling holes for a ducktail...

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
i have a ducktail spoiler drilled trunk already
all you would have to do is pay to paint it red
better than ruining yours incase you go back
its yours for $60
pm me lemme know

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back