Tune of choice for bolt ons is?

Michael Zeda

Reaction score
IF you already have steeda and Lito then you might as well continue to use both. Seems like lito is the fav here. I have only used one tuner. Mostly bc they are in my back yard so its easier to get help when needed. Seems like the guys who bounce from tuner to tuner will always like different aspects of the tuner from each tuner. IF you feel you are missing something from a tune you can always get it revised by asking them change or tweak to your liking

Im not changing tuners. although Lito is not answering my emails. so for now I am going to run the new steeda tunes I got for the replacement cai I just got yesterday.

it took Steeda about 48hrs to run to get new tunes after my cai change. tunes were done before cai was delivered.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Lito will be more than happy to also do an 87 tune for you as well. I really needed one for 87 because of the hurricanes here in Florida. 93 is unheard of when those come and I needed fuel and messages Lito while I was pumping gas and by the time I was done I already had a tune for 87.

Now what Lito and I did was small steps in the tuning. I went and would do a pull he'd send a new tune and did that about 3 times and he asked how I liked it said looked perfect on his end and still more. He does go conservative on it usually unless you want some more. Just tell him you want as much as it can go. After that I asked if he cold put a little more in it ans as much as he can in the low end and he delivered. Car already had much more than all my other tunes which was 4 others. (Didn't know about Lito at the time) Drivability sucked on the other 4 tunes.

We did all those WOT pulls on 93 then we added some parameters and I drove around town like normal and get in it here and there then he'd revise and we did that till I was good and drove amazing before but wanted to polish up some since I daily it. Really just idle and throttle things and clutch in stuff. He did find a little more power in there though low end off the line power (seat of pants power). Then after that we did with AC on as well. Did all on 93 then I ran down and put 87 in and did it again on 87. The 87 rips hard. Harder than my 4 other tunes on 93 lol.

Stick with Lito. There is no one better with the 3 valve. He is one man and very busy as well as traveling Europe tuning and again some times it can be tough in Venezuela. But I do believe he was just traveling/on vacation.

Michael Zeda

Reaction score
Stick with Lito. There is no one better with the 3 valve. He is one man and very busy as well as traveling Europe tuning and again some times it can be tough in Venezuela. But I do believe he was just traveling/on vacation.

he was traveling 3 months ago when we did my last revision. I will email him again.

I am installing the airiaid today and luckily for now I have steeda tunes already. so I am not stuck.

I havnt given up on Lito, he just hasnt answered my emails and I am using the same form as I did before for my last tune revisions. he didnt do a 87 for me then. just a 93

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
he was traveling 3 months ago when we did my last revision. I will email him again.

I am installing the airiaid today and luckily for now I have steeda tunes already. so I am not stuck.

I havnt given up on Lito, he just hasnt answered my emails and I am using the same form as I did before for my last tune revisions. he didnt do a 87 for me then. just a 93
Okay. If you want an 87 let him know you want to do a tune for it and he will. I even have an 87 winter and summer tunes and 93 winter and summer tunes lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back