Turbonetics or Roush TVS?

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
I have narrowed my choices down to the Turbonetics kit and the Roush TVS kit for my 2008 Bullitt. Turbonetics is cheaper and smog legal(I live in NV so I have to pass smog every year), but the TVS has a ton more positive feedback on the forums. Just looking for some thoughts and opinions on the Turbonetics kit from anyone that has one on their car.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im a turbo guy 100%, but I go with the tvs over turbonetics lol or anything for that matter.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'm sorry, what was the question. I lost my train of thought when I opened the thread and Chi Daddy's sig smacked me! LOL!!!

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have narrowed my choices down to the Turbonetics kit and the Roush TVS kit for my 2008 Bullitt. Turbonetics is cheaper and smog legal(I live in NV so I have to pass smog every year), but the TVS has a ton more positive feedback on the forums. Just looking for some thoughts and opinions on the Turbonetics kit from anyone that has one on their car.

UPR's 2010 GT has a Roush TVS2300 on it. The car runs 9.90 @ 133 on UPR Pro Street suspension and drag radials. I drove the car for a few hours the other day. It's unbelievable.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back