Upgraded to a '13

Misfit_5.0

Tools Required: Beer
Reaction score
So after taking a break from thinking of getting either a Terminator or a 2013 5.0 I ended up leaving the dealer with this today. Gt premium, 19" polished wheels and the security package. I considered getting an auto but i couldnt bring myself to do it. I got a damn good deal on it so I figured this was the right choice. Planning on doing a Borla ATAK Catback, CAI and a tune to start. I have a feeling a Hellion turbo kit is in this cars future. Ill get some better pics up tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 281

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
So did you trade the 2012 GT in your sig, or did you just add the '13 to your stable?

Either way, nice ride! :thumb:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! I plan on doing the same Saturday provided all goes well with my car selling tomorrow.

I don't know why you want a Hellion though....I am going with the S&H 6265 TT oil less turbo setup.

ebrow21

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats, the car looks nice. Haven't seen those wheels on a 13 locally yet. Any particular reason for the change?

Misfit_5.0

Tools Required: Beer
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.

So did you trade the 2012 GT in your sig, or did you just add the '13 to your stable?

Either way, nice ride! :thumb:

I ended up trading in the 2012. Sad to see it go, but now I have something new/different-ish to toy with.

Nice! I plan on doing the same Saturday provided all goes well with my car selling tomorrow.

I don't know why you want a Hellion though....I am going with the S&H 6265 TT oil less turbo setup.

No reason for the Helloin in particular. I would like to get 650hp or damn close to it to the wheels on 91 octane. I would prefer a KB but I would have to do more to get that safely. I haven't looked into the S&H kit at all so I have no idea how it performs. Something I'll have to check out.

Congrats, the car looks nice. Haven't seen those wheels on a 13 locally yet. Any particular reason for the change?

The wheels are very similar to the ones that come on the base models but they are 19" Luster Nickle Painted Aluminum. I kinda dig em. I was having a few issues with the 2012 and I didn't want to put any more money into it to undo some of the things I had already done, so it was just easier for me to start from scratch.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back