Wash Mitts

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
Seer what do you think about poorboys waterless wash/qd spray it's the greenish bluish liquid? It's pretty slick at least I think?

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
The instructions say to dilute it I think 2:1 or something like that should I just leave it un diluted just to be sure?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
The instructions say to dilute it I think 2:1 or something like that should I just leave it un diluted just to be sure?

Just depends on the application. You don't need to use a lot of product if using it as a drying aid.

The problem is, a lot of these companies use very similar products under different brandings.

For example:

Poor Boys, Chemical guys, Adams and a host of other companies have their products made by a company called P&B Manufacturing. Difference is, their base compounds are diluted to different levels, colored, scented etc differently.

In order to call yourself a chemical manufacturer in the US, you need to just do the dilution at your facility. So, Poor Boys may purchase a waterless wash pre diluted heavily at a lower rate. CG may purchase it more concentrated and dilute it heavily at their facility then bottle it and increase their profits. Etc etc.

If Optimum ONR wants to be diluted upwards of 20:1, that tells me they are bottling an almost near pure concentrate.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back