Went terrorize the streets today...

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
The name makes sense now... let me tell you something about candle sticks...

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I work in the oilfield for the biggest Oilfield Service Company on the earth. So I guess I can only have friends that are in the same tax bracket as me? I hold my own and chose to drive a Mustang... I am not saying I am rich by any means but if I wanted to drive a new Corvette ZR-1, I could because I make enough money to pay for it.

Let me see...I have a 2005 Mustang (Paid Off), 2007 Nissan Titan (Paid Off), 2010 Nissan Murano (Paid Off) and a 7 year old house also paid off. I will have enough money to retire when I am 43 years old if I do not get another raise over the next 15 years....Like I said I hold my own.

I really haven't spent much time up north but in South Louisiana money doesn't make who you are. I hunt and fish with multi-millionaire's weekly. Because they are down to earth people just like me and most of them you wouldn't know were worth anything since they don't flaunt their money. Different way of living I guess....

Got any job openings for a 21 year old with no skills or experience in the field? Lmk. Thanks.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
wow...oilfields are lucrative!! They have a commercial on the air here trying to get retiring Marines to go work the oilfields...maybe I need to consider this lol

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow soo awesome bro, and i died laughing at some of these peoples posts in this thread. Just because they are billionaires doesn't mean they cant/wont hang out with others that aren't "in their league." I am close friends with a few people around here that have more money than they know what to do with and they are down to earth as well. Money shouldn't change who you originally were and dictate who you can/can't hang out with- that is just stupid. If it does, well that person is just a piece of shit.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I won't tell you about my rich friend because after all I just drive a Mustang. If you drive a Mustang you cannot be friends with someone wealthy. To be friends with someone wealthy you must meet the following requirements of owning at least 3 supercars, a house in the Hamptons, and a private jet and/or helicopter. Oh well... :asskiss2:

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Nice car! I didnt know you had to hang out with people in the same tax bracket as you but I am sure glad I read this thread because now I know so I dont look like an idiot.

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car! I didnt know you had to hang out with people in the same tax bracket as you but I am sure glad I read this thread because now I know so I dont look like an idiot.

You are now guilty of this...
:deadhorse:

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool his family did well, that set him up to do well eventually on his own. Pretty sweet. I'm sure all parents try to set their kids up as best as possible to eventually turn into a success themselves, I know that's my goal, even though I'm not a baller, I'll instill great values and humanity in my children. :)

The car is awesome. I love them. Gonna be fun with $75k tire changes I was reading about 4 days ago. It's like a whole other realm. My exgf's dad had jets, ships, mansions, etc. She was cool, her dad was crazy. People are people across the board. I just find it easier to relate to those facing similar day ins and outs as I do. More to talk about I guess.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool his family did well, that set him up to do well eventually on his own. Pretty sweet. I'm sure all parents try to set their kids up as best as possible to eventually turn into a success themselves, I know that's my goal, even though I'm not a baller, I'll instill great values and humanity in my children. :)

The car is awesome. I love them. Gonna be fun with $75k tire changes I was reading about 4 days ago. It's like a whole other realm. My exgf's dad had jets, ships, mansions, etc. She was cool, her dad was crazy. People are people across the board. I just find it easier to relate to those facing similar day ins and outs as I do. More to talk about I guess.

And you didn't marry that girl..,,why?? lol. You could be making this post!

The only thing I've found about "staying in or below your tax bracket" is that you don't feel compelled to try to keep up and don't spend as much money at some of the places they can goto without thinking twice. Other than that there is no difference in them except a couple zeros on their net worth

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
And you didn't marry that girl..,,why?? lol. You could be making this post!

I'm an oddball I guess, I needed the whole package. Beautiful woman isn't enough, she needs an awesome mind, sense of compassion, caring, humor, work ethic, desire to raise a family (and be a great mother), and come from an awesome family with minimal drama that we could have an amazing time with.

That girl didn't fit the bill on the work ethic part, nor the family part.

My woman now, fits everything, and then some. :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back