went to cecil

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
went to cecil on friday night with my 2 nephews.who doesn't like the track @100 degrees with more moisture than a sauna.lol anyway charlie had his car retuned by JLP and it seemed alot better even though the times didn't show [email protected] was no better but he picked up about 2mph and the other one was a 93 lightning who runs 11.90's he ran 12teens.it was so hot I didn't even get out of the truck that much.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm like you, I don't race much in the really hot weather. We were thinking of zipping down to the NMRA in Charlotte in a few weeks but man those bleachers will be HOT. Another time...

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
went to cecil on friday night with my 2 nephews.who doesn't like the track @100 degrees with more moisture than a sauna.lol anyway charlie had his car retuned by JLP and it seemed alot better even though the times didn't show [email protected] was no better but he picked up about 2mph and the other one was a 93 lightning who runs 11.90's he ran 12teens.it was so hot I didn't even get out of the truck that much.

Not bad for this heat. What pulley setup is he running now. MPH shows hes making decent power, what did it put down?
What ended up being the fuel problem? I was going to go to Atco Friday but the weather stopped me.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol, FYI a Sauna is dry heat! sounds more like it was a steam room! :lol:

nice times, car is moving!

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
Not bad for this heat. What pulley setup is he running now. MPH shows hes making decent power, what did it put down?
What ended up being the fuel problem? I was going to go to Atco Friday but the weather stopped me.
he made 576&574 I think.and not sure on the pulleys,bottom 15% underdrive&2.75 upper I think.15-16lbs of boost.jlp wants him to take the 127650 cams out and go to a 127300 then add some nos.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not far from Charlotte and our weather went from a super cold damn winter to a 100 fucking degrees day after day after day, But at least the humidity has stayed at 70%... Hell, if you can get 100 hp out of this shit your doing good......:omfg:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Nice times for them weather temps, I cant wait till it cools down, this morning in NJ was really nice, like 60 degrees at 6AM.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm like you, I don't race much in the really hot weather. We were thinking of zipping down to the NMRA in Charlotte in a few weeks but man those bleachers will be HOT. Another time...

C'mon John, it'll be FUN!

As long as it dosent rain, AGAIN!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back