Western PA / Eastern OH Meetup and Discussion Thread

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Damn weather!
Not sure if I can't get there on Sunday. I have leaf cleanup duty and that's an all day affair.
6-7PM on weekend days is good for me.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Raceway Will definitely open sunday if saturday is called off. Just got that verified.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I will be working in Chicago all weekend...and it will probably be the best or last runs of PRP this year too...

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
If I had a line lock I would go, I can't seem to heat up these shitty nittos enough.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
If I had a line lock I would go, I can't seem to heat up these shitty nittos enough.

I don't have a line lock, I just do my burnout in second.

Nittos also aren't the grippiest of the DR's out there.

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score

Come out and BS with everyone then- we had a bunch of S197 owners at the track last time and it was a blast.

Witt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice meeting you guys today. Thanks to me, RIP Jay's nitrous fitting. I did get to run a new PB of 12.2 @ 114 before Jay left. For some reason I was able to hook better as the day went on.

Congrats Shawn again on that 11.

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! Despite all the oil downs and wrecks it was a still a great time out there yesterday.

was able to hook better as the day went on.

Same for me- I blew the tires off on the first pass (thanks to that gigantic POWER WAGON that ran in front of me that cut a swath through the VHT), spun a good bit on the second one, and hooked on the third.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Nice meeting you guys today. Thanks to me, RIP Jay's nitrous fitting. I did get to run a new PB of 12.2 @ 114 before Jay left. For some reason I was able to hook better as the day went on.

Congrats Shawn again on that 11.

It's all good, going to try and repair it for next week and try for 10's. Congrats Shawn.

Last edited:

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm up for heading out next week if you guys are again. I think I'm going to run my DD and see what it can do in this nice air.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for a great time on Saturday. If it's nice this Saturday, I will probably head out there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back