Western PA / Eastern OH Meetup and Discussion Thread

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Going to try my best to make it. Have had a cold for the past week that just won't go away, so we'll see. I've got my dad's camera (decent Canon) right now and really want to get a good video of Seer vs the Z06.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Going to try my best to make it. Have had a cold for the past week that just won't go away, so we'll see. I've got my dad's camera (decent Canon) right now and really want to get a good video of Seer vs the Z06.

You should hear the progression of shit talking today:

"I'm going to crush you Jay."
"Well, even if I only get you by a length or two its still a win, your car has a powder adder."
"Well, if you get me by a car length or so, that isnt too bad, because you have nitrous."
"Nitrous is cheating."

I think he fails to realize his Z06 is a 7.0L car that made 505hp in a 3150lb chassis stock going against a 3650lb car that made 412hp stock.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I should be there tomorrow. Probably last run of the year, at least for me.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Events:

Saturday December 3rd. Cars and Coffee at the Robinson Town Center Starbucks at 9am.

Seer's 30th, December 3rd at 8:30pm at Hofbraus in the southside. Be there folks.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Probably somewhere in Cranberry or Robinson would be central for a lot of people.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Im game. There is one in both places so our Youngstown person can come.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about the OG lube in Sharon?

Theres a QSL in Cranberry Township, and one in Robinson Town Center as well.

Cranberry is about 45 minutes from Youngstown right off the Turn pike. It's 35 minutes from Monroeville, and 35 minutes from Robinson and 35-40 minutes from the South Hills.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
it looks good, sitting in my garage. Compiling a huge amount of parts.

Lol must be nice, hey have u guys ever heard of people having a get together at the stacks? Aka lowes theater parking lot.

I went to one last year and there had to be 100 cars, very cool imo

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Lol must be nice, hey have u guys ever heard of people having a get together at the stacks? Aka lowes theater parking lot.

I went to one last year and there had to be 100 cars, very cool imo

happens a lot in the warmer months.

I've been trying to get a wings/beer/soda type meet going on during the colder months though.

Cars and Coffee will also be starting in April which is every other saturday morning at the Robinson Starbucks.

Also every Friday after memorial day will be the starlite car cruise, which typically has over 2500 cars weekly. In Wexford.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back