Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just DON'T get it......but whateva.

DGK

GHRTW
Reaction score
There is something to roll on the front fender. But this is a fender PULL.

IMG_0048.jpg

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
that is perfect. and a fender PULL like i initially said

DGK

GHRTW
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, That tire is stretched. Some on this forum may not be familiar with stretch and poke.

Try this website out. HellaFlush

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
that looks badass but i just wouldnt do it. but again every owner does mods acording to what u do with the car.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
WTF that is horrible look how messed up his fender is. Where do you live man cause I want to know if you know these guys

icyhot.jpg

woa... way to call someone out over the forums. especially for their taste in flush fitment... makes you a big BIG man. my car is basically stock looking. it is just dropped with agressive fitment. your avatar makes you look more like THEIR "friends." tell me, how functional is that body kit in your avatar actually?

08VistablueGT

Booyakasha!
Reaction score
WTF that is horrible look how messed up his fender is. Where do you live man cause I want to know if you know these guys

icyhot.jpg

Your picture, which implies that he owns some sort of riced out Mustang is pretty weak. Yeah, it's low, and yes, the paint has started to really take a turn for the worse. But :wtf: to this? It's not like he has some HUGE body kit on the car. Like I have said to you before (because of stupid posts like this) in the past, read more, post less.

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
Your picture, which implies that he owns some sort of riced out Mustang is pretty weak. Yeah, it's low, and yes, the paint has started to really take a turn for the worse. But :wtf: to this? It's not like he has some HUGE body kit on the car. Like I have said to you before (because of stupid posts like this) in the past, read more, post less.

i was referring to the comment that was made of him agreeing his car with pulled fenders is going to get girls.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back