What do you wish you could un-do on your car?

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I wish I could undo that little dent on my rear right quarter panel. As well as a few small chips on the front of the hood.

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wish I could undo the first 2 shops I took my 05 to, if that happened she wouldn't be sitting for 3 years with no motor.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I wish I could undo the stains on all my seats that my gf caused.

Powerade, mashed potatoes, coke, mac & cheese, cake, other stuff..

Use your imagination.
That's why I still have a "no food, children or pets in car" policy. It still smells new.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
alloy6ix;667759[B said:
]I wish I could undo the stains on all my seats that my gf caused. [/B]

Powerade, mashed potatoes, coke, mac & cheese, cake, other stuff..

Use your imagination.

my mind was really going somewhere else when I read this...Cause the stains that were in my 96T/A that were caused by my GF at the time had nothing to do with food...

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
That's why I still have a "no food, children or pets in car" policy. It still smells new.

You're a good man for that. My grandfathers 08 Bullitt has like 3800 miles on it and still smells new since June of 08.

my mind was really going somewhere else when I read this...Cause the stains that were in my 96T/A that were caused by my GF at the time had nothing to do with food...

Lol, that's what the "other stuff" stood for.. I get what you mean though. I got a friend who used to date a girl he nicknamed "Picasso" because of the artwork she would leave in his back seat. :roflmao:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
You're a good man for that. My grandfathers 08 Bullitt has like 3800 miles on it and still smells new since June of 08.

Lol, that's what the "other stuff" stood for.. I get what you mean though. I got a friend who used to date a girl he nicknamed "Picasso" because of the artwork she would leave in his back seat. :roflmao:

now thats some funny shit right there.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everything......but you live and learn. BTW, what is the best way to get that new car smell?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
now thats some funny shit right there.

Hells yeah. haha.

Everything......but you live and learn. BTW, what is the best way to get that new car smell?

Buy a new car. Lol.

There's actually some spray that's like the size of a cigar that works pretty well but I can't remember the name of it actually. I think it's something like oxidizer or something. I may just be making stuff up, I honestly can't remember the name at all.

LASO

forum member
Reaction score
Could have saved alot of money and grief had I not said the words; "I know I don't need another car, I'm just going to take it out for a test drive".

blueone

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I could undo paying $134 for a wideband 02 sensor, if your gonna be stupid I guess you better be tough.

LegendLives

Reaction score
Could have saved a lot of money and grief had I not said the words; "I know I don't need another car, I'm just going to take it out for a test drive".[/QUOTE]

Bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha, :LMAO:wait........................Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I did the same damn thing. It was a nice sunny day in January, '08 and being couped up for the winter was driving me stir crazy. So I got the bright idea :idea:to go just to look. "Get behind the wheel, seal the deal" :thud:damn it! Now though I wouldn't change anything because its been/is fun.

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I would've kept my cobra...but other than that I love this car. So much more DD friendly and is decently quick.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back