What have you done to your house today

Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by Infamous05, Apr 11, 2013.

1. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

what you're all forgetting is Gabe's wife's name is.......................... Catherine.... he calls her Cat for short...

:eek::eek::eek:

AndrewNagle and WJBertrand like this.
  2. Gabe

Gabe Whippled Coyote

Thanks and hey, if it turns out it's overbuilt, then so be it.

Lol yeah, I'll have to keep an eye on the amount of snow that accumulates on there. It has a slight rake but not enough when a 2-foot snowstorm hits.
    I have a roof rake that will come in handy.

Lol no. She might be the big kitty in the house, but there actually are 2 felines roaming around.

20200721_Guzzi+Jack.jpg

3. Gabe

Gabe Whippled Coyote

Yesterday, finished the outside of the new catio.
    I still need to build fun things inside and a bunch of steps/shelves, places for them to sit on and enjoy the day, but it's done.
    The plan is to install a screen pet door in the window screen, so they can go in and out through that basement window.
    I built a little platform on the other side for them to get up to the window and get down, since it's about a 5 foot drop from that window to the basement floor

z_catio_20200815_a.jpg

z_catio_20200815_b.jpg

AndrewNagle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.